•13 {kim namjoon}

14/12/2020

•-•-•-•-•

•-•-•-•-•

She stood outside of the cafe, from where she just had dinner, actually a date, ready to go home as she felt the cold breeze on her skin. The red dress she was wearing, given by her fiancé, with whom she had the date, was attracting everyone on the road. Even it was a little bit too much revealing for a cold night like this. All the passerby were looking at her as they saw an angel. Indeed, she looked like a goddess.

                After a while, she started for her home as she rubbed her arm with her palm to make her warm. Her home  wasn't too far, she could walk from here. But then out of the blue, someone put a coat over her, protecting her from the cold wind. Being shocked at the act of the man she glanced at him and smiled, she wasn't surprised though.

Who else would even do that except her amazing fiancé, Kim Namjoon?

After fighting for a while about taking her back home, Namjoon decided to follow her so that she can't say no. "Hey pretty woman, are you single?" He spoke after she turned around to face him. She shook her head and showed him the gorgeous diamond ring on her finger, her fingers made it look more beautiful, and started to walk again.

They now reached at a place of the road which was quieter than before. No people around, no vehicles driving on the street. Only them.

"Oh, I was thinking if I could take you out, but guess I can't. By the way, I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you." He gave her his hand to shake and she takes it. "Oh nice to meet you too Mr. Kim. My name is Eden." Namjoon placed a kiss on the back of her hand before starting to speak again. "Hi Eden, you are so beautiful. But I can't take you out sadly, so can you find me someone like you?" Eden furrowed her eyebrows listening to him "for what?"

"Someone I can-"

"Have sex with?" She said, cutting him off.

"No! Actually, there's someone I like."

"Oh really?" The corners of her lip turned upward. "Tell me more about her."

"She's my life, I love her more than myself. I can see oceans in which I want to dive in her blueberry eyes. They say so much, god. I want to hold her, stay beside her always. I wanna be the one she can trust and always lean on to. She's the only one I wanna love and touch." His voice came out as a whisper.

"Where do you wanna touch?" She smirked. His eyes widened at her question. Such a dirty mind, he thought and he always knew that. "I- why am I even telling you all of these? You are a stranger." He turned red as he spoke and started walking faster, leaving her behind. She ran towards him to again walk by his side and shouted, "hey, where are you going? Tell me before you leave." But he didn't stop walking. "Tell me about you, how's your husband?" He said trying to change the topic.

"He's too good for me to explain. Now don't change the topic and tell me where do you want to touch her?"

              Eden stood in front of Namjoon, stopping him. "You shouldn't leave a beautiful girl on the street alone!" She was panting because of running. "Now tell me." She giggled. Namjoon stayed quiet for a while before again starting to walk and got into a narrow road. Eden followed him to see where's he going and found him standing, leaning on the wall behind him. "What are you doing over here?" She muttered and in reply Namjoon motioned her to come and stand beside him. And she did.

Suddenly Namjoon kept his hands on her sides, trapping her. There's no way she can get out of this trap and she didn't even want to get out, she liked this trap. "You wanna know where I want to touch her?" She gulped as he came closer to her after she replied nodding.

               Namjoon placed a peck on her cheek "here," and smiled and kissed her forehead "here," and brushed his lips on hers "and here." She hated how he was teasing her and she wanted more. "Now do you wanna dance with me?" Eden nodded and tried to smash her lips on his lips but he backed off. "Not here sweetie." He chuckled and walked away. "Then where?" She shouted. After a while, she realized that they had reached her home.

              "Maybe here, in this house of yours?" He winked at her as they both stepped inside and Eden locked the door.

_______________
Words:807

I love writing these small shits too much, nothing can stop me. ;)