•8 {kim taehyung}

08/07/2019

Monsoon lovers

• • • • •

It was dark, maybe one or two hour left for the evening roll call. I wanted to go out but then again I was too lazy to come back within one hour. So, I was just standing there in the balcony feeling the beautiful wind on my skin. My gaze turned up to see the stars, but I saw nothing but clouds. "Shit, for a second I forgot it's monsoon." I chuckled at myself.

My best friend suddenly appeared and asked the question she'd ask me every night, "what are you doing?" And my answer would be same, "searching for love." She laughed hearing me. But,there was someone else who was laughing. "Who's that?" I whispered to her. "I don't know." She motioned.

I looked down to see my crush, Kim Taehyung, smiling at me. Shit! He waved his his hand. "Shit shit shit, he heard me! It's so embarrassing-" I walked inside my room. I snuggled into my best friend. I could feel my cheeks burning.

_________

For some days I was trying to hide from him. It wasn't so embarrassing to be honest, but the way he smiles whenever he sees me after that night is.

That day, it was raining all day long. That's what monsoon's supposed to be like, right? So I grabbed my favorite umbrella and avoid wearing my favorite shoes. Like man, I won't even look at them in this season, it isn't easy to but a pair of 90$! So I just wore a shoes, which will get drenched and I wouldn't care. "Let's go out!" I glanced at my best friend who was sitting on her bed, surfing through the internet. "No, I'm too lazy!" Saying that she hid under her blanket.

I sighed and left. Alone. I stopped under a tree in a park where was a bench. I sat over there without caring that the bench was drenched with the rainwater and kept watching the rain slowly stop. After some minutes a guy came and sat beside me. He coughed as if he was trying to get my attention. I looked at him and-

And it was my crush! "Oh my-"

"Ah, did I scare you?" He chuckled. Damn his voice!

"No," I tried to shake my head but nodded instead. He laughed at me of course because I'm stupid-

"I'm not understanding if that's a no or yes."

"It's yes- no- sorry no" I quickly changed the direction of my gaze from him to the ground.

"After that day I saw you in your balcony blabbering stuffs, why do you ignore me? Before that you would follow me everywhere I go."