CHAPTER XXII: Big Ass Train

(Couldn't think of a good header so here's a sleepy Nogla instead. Oh one thing, the tunnels are a lot wider... so enjoy the show~)

"So what you're telling me is that you and Nogla got captured by Roman and his boys who have a base down here and are also setting up something suspicious looking in train carts?" Vanoss asked, looking unconvinced.

Ruby nodded "Yup, exactly." She glanced over her shoulder to Delirious who was still looking like he was in a daze, probably from snapping out of that weird state he was in earlier.

Vanoss stared at her blankly, only blinking and humming to himself. 'What the hell's a base down here any good for?' He questioned internally. It was out of range of any military functions, those that weren't defended to all hell.

In all his military and tactical knowledge (Which equaled whatever could come out of watching The Other Guys like 30 times) he knew that this place was pretty shitty for an attack....or a defense for that matter!

"Ah well, that's all I need to hear!" The teen let go of the black rope he was holding onto, dropping down and landing on the rubble from the collapsed roof. He grinned wildly at the two before glancing above him, through the massive whole. The teen put two fingers in his mouth and whistled up.

Two more black ropes dropped with Wildcat and Moo descending down them, landing beside their leader. Wildcat had his hammer on his back and Moo had his pole, both being in their Rocket launcher and a level action rifle modes. "Yoooo Delirious!" The Faunus waved.

"You gotta stop wandering off man it's getting old." Moo jumped down and off the rubble, glancing at it. "That probably killed a lot of people..." he said to himself quietly. His gaze fell on Ruby, a strange feeling in his gut after his gaze focused on a bloody hand underneath the rubble. The girl apparently didn't notice the hand. Probably for the best, he didn't know what RWBY's view on killing was, not yet.

Delirious huffed and put his hands on his sides "Hey man I like to adventure!" He exclaimed, making Moo sigh. "Adventure isn't getting blackout drunk and disappearing- it's called being an alcoholic."

Dust kicked up as the pig Faunus made his way down the rubble pile "I think we're all gettin' close to being one." He muttered while glancing over his shoulder to Moo. Ruby shifted her gaze between the two "What's an alcoholic? Is it like...just drinking too much?" She asked innocently. She knew what drinking was but how could it be a problem?

Nogla appeared beside her "Basically, it's when you drink way too much booze and it becomes normal...or a personality." He explained. Ruby look down and mumbled "I think my uncle is one of those..."

Moo leaned over, peering past the hockey mask wearing teen."Is...that a car?" He asked dumbfounded.

"How the hell did you get a car down here?" The entire tunnel systems were sealed at every exit and all other entrances for vehicles were destroyed.

Delirious puffed out his chest while chuckling like some kind of evil genius "Heh, that's a ninjalirious secret!" He wagged his finger his friend, giggling. Moo blinked, now wearing a stoic expression "No I think it's because you were blackout dru-" he began to say but was suddenly cut off by Delirious appearing beside him and putting a hand to his mouth, quietly shushing him. "Seeeeecccreeeetttt...~" he whispered creepily.

Ruby stood between the boys, both groups now going so far off topic that she was pretty sure they forgot where they were.

"L..LOOK! HE'S STILL IN THE PAJAMAS AHHAHAHAHAH!" Wildcat pointed to Nogla laughing his ass off and wheezing. The pajama wearing teen glared daggers at the pig who was still making fun of him. "Go to hell Porky!"