CHAPTER XVI: A New Face

Atlas's main Bullhead depot was made to only fit that. Bullheads. The depot was the second place where Atlas got their resources from the other places, the other one was the harbour. The spaces where the Bullheads landed were large enough to fit a regular sized one and maybe a smaller one, nothing massive like planes.

The depot was usually in some sort of chaos, a delivery not being on time, being the wrong one etc. But that was all normal... when all of the workers heard about the strange sight of multiple tow trucks flying above the harbour and crashing into the ocean, they hadn't any reason to worry because most of them assumed it to be fake or just a shipment of dust exploding.

That was of course until they all walked into the depot inn the early morning hours.

All of the workers stared in confusion at the massive black attack helicopter with dual Gatling guns and multiple missile launchers. There was a door underneath which looked like it wasn't used for attacking but instead for storage, nothing too large but seemed like it could fit motorcycles very well. They all stared at the helicopter in awe, its yellow stripe glistening in the early morning sunlight. "Dude, fuck this i'm not working here anymore!" A worker yelled and threw their helmet away.

A tall man stood on the rooftop of one of the many large buildings, his non-visible eyes scanning the city through his sunglasses.

His vision was of a red screen with white writing flashing details about his surroundings, a white circle places on Beacons tower with info about how far away it was and it's layout. The heavy shadow obscured any feature he might have had, the only thing that showed was the bright white stripes on his black leather jacket.
His jaw hardened. He jumped off the tall building and into the back alley where a brown tarp covered a shape. The man ripped the cloth off revealing a black motorcycle with white strips on the fuel tank, he jumped on and kicked the stand. The bikes engine rumbled as he rode it out of the alley and he set his course internally, he was heading straight for Beacon Academy.

----------------------------------------------

"Ya' know, Ruby thanks for taking me here and all but...."

Vanoss glanced towards the others at the table, two of which were glaring hot daggers on fire at him. "I really don't think i should be here..." He whispered over to Ruby who sat eating happily, unaware of the increasing chances of a fight between Vanoss, Weiss and Yang.

Ruby tilted her head confused "What? why?" she asked innocently "I thought you were hungry." He sighed and set his drink down "Well, sorry i maybe just DON'T LIKE PEOPLE STARING AT ME 24/7!" He yelled over his shoulder, immediately making the two turn away.

Blake eyed his hand and made a disgusted face "Are...are you okay?" She asked, pointing at the wound which still had glass in it. Vanoss tiredly glanced down and looked surprised before scratching the back of his head and smiling "Oh yeah, shit I kinda forgot about that." The four watched in horror as Vanoss nonchalantly grabbed the bloody shard and ripped it out of his hand, throwing it across the room and hitting someone who screamed.

Vanoss picked up a drink while the four stared at him. The man looked confusedly "What?" He asked as if he not just ripped a glass shard out of his hand and yeeted it across a room. "How did you..." Yang asked pointing to his hand, her hate being exchanged for disturbance. Despite not being the kind of person to get hurt or react to pain, she still was confused as to how he just calmly took out that glass shard. Was he even real?