CHAPTER XVII: A Field Trip

Early mornings at the Beacon were usually quiet and calming. The suns rays would start to rise above the many mountains and shine down upon the great tower, it's buildings being illuminated in yellow light.

The whole scene gave off a much needed peaceful atmosphere, the evils of the world felt like they weren't even there and all was good.

Students that woke up late and were frantically running to their classes, not wanting Goodwitch to crush their enthusiasm again, was usually the only chaotic thing, other than that it was completely and utterly calm...
.
.
.
"YOU WERE THE ONE THAT SPIKED THE DRINKS!?"

....but that was before a certain man in a red jacket fell out of a plane and landed on a beowolf.

The recipient of the screaming covered his  pig ears and groaned at the pain from the yelling so close to the sensitive parts. Basically looked down on Wildcat who was sitting with his legs crossed on the floor, pouting like a child.
Wildcat looked up and rubbed his ears "What? I thought it would make things fun!" He groaned.

Basically glared at him "Fun? You got half the school drunk you ass!" He exclaimed which just made Wildcat shrug "I mean, it was a good time for all of us." He looked over towards the open bathroom door where Nogla was.

Moo, who laying in his bead and currently slamming his pillow on his head to try and drown out the ongoing argument, spoke "Can you guys please shhhaadd upppppp?" He pleaded, voice muffled by the wall he was facing. "Piss off Tyler, my head's fokin hurtin thanks to you." Nogla grumbled from bathroom where he just woken up slummed beside a toilet.

Basically looked around the room and frowned at the other two for interrupting his lecturing "No! Not until this asshole knows that he fucked up!" He yelled, pointing at Wildcat who covered his ears again. "Are you still mad about the whole...'sleeping in your bed' thing?" Wildcat asked which caused his friend to nearly pop a blood vessel "OF FUCKING CORSE I AM!" The pig Faunus leaned back from the yelling "I said I was sorry!" He pouted.

This kind of scene was normal for the Banana Bus Squad, It could be put down into a simple formula. A usually painful and calm environment or event (in this case being hungover) where things are meant to be slow so that they can all calm down and get over it. You get that setting, add the Bannana bus squad (the chaos), and suddenly there's screaming, arguing, some blood and vomit.

The banana bus members were better at actually getting the hangover than dealing with it.

"Where the hell is Evan?" Asked who Moo sat up on his lower bunk bed after he stoped slamming his pillow on his face and looked around confused

"Here's his jacket." Nogla answered, walking out of the bathroom looking very disheveled, his clothes slightly torn and stained. He was holding up his leader's signature red jacket with white shoulder pads and two stripes on the upper arms, a jacket he always wore if he got the chance. "Hold on, I'll text him." Moo said, grabbing his scroll from under the pillow.

Basically huffed and  then noticed Wildcat trying to subtly slip away, something that he was not going to let happen "Where do you think you're going?" Basically asked in a cold voice, causing Wildcat to sharply freeze.

————
———
——

Vanoss started up at the sky, admiring it, not paying too much attention to the others he was with. They were all on their way back to the Beacon after going out to meet his friend that they were walking back with.

"So What is all of your stuff like?"

He heard Blake ask, now wondering if he was going to have to listen to what was about to come.