CHAPTER EIGHT: The Dorm

"Guys I'm noticing a trend of how we meet new people..."

Moo said with a stoic expression after hearing his leader explain just how he met this new girl and her friends.
"How so?" Wildcat asked confused, completely missing what Moo was talking about. "You know... we always seem to meet people by shooting at them." He replied sadly.  Wildcat thought for a moment before looking down and whispering a small "yeah....
"VANOSS YOU ARE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!" Basically screamed in anger, startling Ruby. "I was thinking about 'how can a Grimm shoot and freeze people' FOR A GODDAM WEEK!" Vanoss slowly backed up as his friends started to get angrier and angrier "I was out here trying to hunt it with Robot-man!" Delirious said while doing various hand motions to describe hunting a beast that doesn't exist.

[{Somewhere}]
"ACHOO!"

"Jesus Brian are you alright?"

"Yeah yeah I'm fine Scott"

[{Back At Beacon}]

"h-hey g-guys it's alright... right?" Nogla appeared behind him, almost like he teleported. "Fok no you little shit!"

Vanoss backed up even more 'oh crap I'm cornered' he thought 'all I need is a good distraction!' He grinned and thought until he got one.  Out of nowhere Vanoss pointed to a random part of the building and yelled "HOLY SHIT GUYS!"and when his friends (and Ruby) looked he bolted for the clock tower.
"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Basically yelled and ran after him. The rest of his friends really didn't care as much as him, the guy hadn't had a good nights sleep since Vanoss told him about the fake Grimm and he had tried to find out about it.

It was completely silent in the group, vanoss friends feeling tired themselves. "Hey Ruby do you know where we can find our dorm?" Moo asked quietly, Ruby just now taking notice of the multiple bags and cases behind them. "Oh yeah sure! Just follow me." She practically beamed at the thought of having just made this many new friends...well she'd have to see if that Vanoss guy would want to considering she shot at him.

[LATER]

"Holy shit this is a small ass room for six people." Wildcat said whilst walking in to the small accommodation with his bags
"I call top Bunk on the right!" Delirious yelled giddily, running past him "No the fuck you dont!" Wildcat ran after him to fight for that top bunk.

Unlike most rooms, this one actually had proper bunk beds unlike RWBY's improvised mess of books and rope. Everyone else walked in (including Vanoss having finally escaped Basically) and set their bags down "Guys I think we're missing beds" Vanoss said overlooking the now cramped room.

There was six of them and only four beds.

Honestly Ruby had thought they would be civil so when they asked her to 'step out for a second' and closed the door she smiled and thought that nothing bad could happen. That was of course until she heard the multiple war cry's and a lot of violent noise erupt from the room. From behind the door she could make out the muffled screaming "Fuck you Nogla this is my bed!", "NOOOOOO!!!", "Put down the damm book!" And "OH SHIT RUN!" before a loud crash could be heard.

Multiple people had been passing by and obviously noticing the loud commotion "Hey Ruby!" A cheerful voice called out behind her to which she jumped. She noticed the yellow hair and saw that hoodie with an amour plate on the front "Oh hey Jaune, what are you doing here?" She asked, as far as she knew the JNPR dorm was in a completely different part of the building "I just came by to see those guys from earlier, they seemed funny." He said while motioning towards the door behind her, for some reason not taking notice in the loud screaming coming from behind it. "Wait Jaune I don't think you should-" she didn't have the chance to finish as he had already opened the door and stopped.

Inside the room was a warzone.

Vanoss was wrestling with Wildcat in the centre with their faces covered in war paint. Nogla was sitting on top of the right bunk bed hitting Basically away with a piece of wood. Moo had barricaded the bottom bunk with pillows and was throwing books at people. Delirious was stuck under the fallen bunk bed.

All of them looked very disheveled with some blood and a lot of bruises. Jaune was more concerned with the amount of small fires in the room.
All actions of war stopped immediately and everyone looked at the guy in the door.

"Uhhh...hey" vanoss said still with his hands around wildcat's for-arms and white knuckling them. The two were still fighting but looked calm, only if you saw the veins on their hands and arms you'd know that they were still at war for the beds. "You're the Banana Bus squad right?" Jaune asked, not appearing bothered by the war in front of him "yup that's us!" Delirious says happily from under the fallen bunk bed "Well my names Jaune Arc from JNPR it's nice to meet you guys!" He said enthusiastically. While Banana bus and Jaune spoke to each other Ruby was thinking to herself.

She really didn't know what to make of them, first she shot at their leader, they joined Beacon, her sister sucker punched the leader again and now they were acting friendly towards her. It didn't make any sense. "Ruby!" She was snapped out of her thought by Jaune in front of her "Ruby I said it's nearly time for lunch let's head down now." Jaune repeated time which she quickly agreed, the thought of a cookie themed dessert made her mouth water. She looked back through the open door and saw banana bus still standing there "Are you guys coming?" She asked, they all nodded and Basically said "We'll be down in a bit, just have to take care of some business..." he glared around the room "Well okay bye bye!" Ruby squealed as she and Jaune left, trying to ignore the resumed screaming and banging (which sounded suspiciously like a gun) and made their way to the cafeteria.