CHAPTER FOUR: Pig V.s Bowler Hat

Wildcat jumped out of the car as it sped away He rolled to a stop and while getting back on his feet he noticed the others lighting the place up. He reached behind him and pulled out a massive sledge hammer with pink and glowing accents to the reinforced end. He grinned at the sight of his hammer, he wasn't even paying attention to the person slowly walking up to him, pointing a cane.

!BOOM!

Wildcat quickly side stepped just to see a mass amount of sparks and fire fly by his face slightly burning the sides of his white helmet. He turned around to see Roman walking toward him holding his cane up in a gun like way. Wildcat grinned as he lifted his hammer around his shoulder and walking toward the approaching figure.

"Hey Roman buddy! How've ya been?" Wildcat asked smugly which got nothing but an angry stare. Roman stopped and put his cane down and glared at the pig Faunus in front of him.

"So someone really was dumb enough to try and raid us. Mr shark eating a cheese burger I presume?" Roman smiled at the look of confusion in the other mans face as he saw it turn into anger and him muttering something to himself before looking back to Roman with that smug smile "So Roman, what's really the deal here? I mean a plane full of dust and a fuck ton of robberies." He brought his hammer above his head in a fighting stance "Now what does some pimp looking guy like you need with all that dust?" He said before he slammed his hammer down on the ground causing the concrete to crack and fly up in a shockwave.

Roman was taken off guard by the sudden attack but quickly recovered and spun around to shoot at him. But when he turned the man was already making his way towards him fast, he fired off a shot that seemed to surprise the pig but he used his hammer and slammed it onto the ground, sending him up and over the blast and landing right in-front of Roman who swiftly backed up just nearly missing another swing of the massive hammer.

Roman saw that this was a losing battle but came to the conclusion that if the plane was gone then he had no reason to stay here. He brought up his cane by holding it at each end to block the hammer that was swung at him, blocking the sudden attack. He saw the pigs eyes widen at his block and then to the blinding light in front of him.

With the lights of his bullhead pick up distracting his opponent Roman took this chance to fire one point blank shot right at the other man who brought up his hammer is an act of defence before being blasted away and into a concrete wall forming an outline of a man. Roman grinned as he got stepped on to the bulkhead that had landed behind him and turned once more to see the Faunus slowly lifting himself up with the handle of his weapon as the bullhead started to fly away, "Don't get involved in thing much bigger than you piggy!" Roman said just loud enough for the man to hear before taking off into the night.

Wildcat was trying to catch his breath and judging feeling his arms and parts of his face he wasn't going to be enjoying the lecture he was going to get from Moo. He stood there leaning on his hammer for support when he heard voices coming towards him, all of which which were filled with such 'concern'.
"HAHAHAHHA LOOK ITS ROAST PORK!" Marcel laugh cried as he rolled on the ground just like Delirious and Nogla and unlike Moo who was running towards him with a small first-aid kit, he refused at first but Moo just wouldn't stop asking 'do you need any help?' Or 'are you sure?' And then of course he started to get irritated and said "Tyler you better let me help you or else I'll tell Evan!".....wait a minute.

Wildcat looked around at the group and counted '1.2..3..4..5.... that's not right' Wildcat now stood up and looked around frantically and asked "Where the hell is Evan?" The group stayed silent.
"Oh shit" they all said.
.
.
.
.
.
[ON THE PLANE]
The plane climbed higher into the air with its cargo door slight lay open with multiple bullet holes torn into the metal walls. The guards were screaming at the top of their lungs to the pilots to keep going as they were each picked off one by one.

Two guards stood in-front of the cockpit doors with their weapons drawn out infrony of them, both looking frantically around them for the source of the chaos. "Du..dude where is it!?" One asked shakily while the other one stared silently into the cargo hold where all the gunfire had stopped.
Suddenly a red shape came flying at them and with no time to react, they were both somehow flung through the door and into the cockpit and infringe of the pilot who had turned around to see a man in a red and white jacket standing there in the door way with a grin on his face. "Hey guys how are you?" He asked while standing triumphantly, one of the guards ran at him only to be punched square in the face, hearing an audible crack of his nose and the mask shattering before falling back down. One of the pilots accidentally fell against the controls and the plane suddenly started to rapidly climb height. The other guard tried to run at him this time he had a knife, which didn't do that much as the man grabbed the knife, forced it above his head and kicked him in the stomach knocking the wind out of him and sending him to the floor.

The man stood in the doorway and as he was about to leave he threw something at the guards and started to back away towards the now open cargo-bay doors.
"Here's a present." He said while starting to run along side the falling dust crates and vehicles.
Continued to run to the end of the plane and while still looking at the guards and pilot he turned around, flipped them off and then...
"Tell Roman to go screw himself! BOOM!"
He jumped.

He fucking jumped.