Weird

"Did you have fun last night?" A voice I don't know wakes me up from my drunken sleep.

I don't remember anything from last night. The last thing I remember is playing a drinking game. Then I'm out.

Groaning, I roll over. Pushing the girl that's on my chest off the comforty bed. She squeals annoyingly, as she falls to the floor.

"Jackass!" The girl yells getting up, rubbing her ass, she glares at me. Storming to her clothes, she dresses and stomps out the door.

The slamming of the door, makes my head pound harder. Deciding the best way to get rid of this headache is to get up and take some medicine.

Rolling off the bed, stand and start finding my clothes. Seeing my boxers on a lamp, I take them off and put them on. Picking my clothes off the floor, I put them on too.

Walking out the door, I see teenagers passed out in the hallway and trash everywhere.

Stepping over the people, I walk to the entrance. Checking for my keys and wallet, I feel them in my pocket. Taking my keys, I hop on my motorcycle. It's a green and black crouch rocket.

Starting it up, it purs. Riding off the curb, I drive home. Pulling into the driveway, I park and get off my bike.

Walking up the stairs of the 2 story house. It has 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms with a basement that's a game room and an attic that has been transformed into my room.

It's a big brick house with a brown door like the others on the street. A driveway with three cars. Two being his parents in the garage. And his own car in the driveway.

The brick house towers over the others, showing the superiority. That is to be expected for a lawyer as a mother and a doctor as a father.

I swing my leg over my bike. Walking the path to the entrance. I unlock the door. Stepping into the house, I smell bacon from the kitchen.

Not being able to take the smell with my drunken stomach, I run up the stairs. Passing my brother's and sister's room to get to my stairs that leads to my room.

Opening the door, I step into my room. The walls are a soft green with plush black carpet. My king size bed is pressed against the wall. My 52 inch TV is mounted on the wall with my game consoles and video games on a table under it. Black couches sit around the TV. My bathroom that was installed is black and white with a vintage tub and shower. My clothes are in my closest and in a dresser.

Walking to my closet, I grab some clothes and underwear. Going to my bathroom, I peel off my clothes and get in the shower, washing the drunk and sex off of me.

Stepping out of the shower, I grab a towel and dry myself off. I look at my reflection. Black hair with baby blue eyes, I'm tall with a six pack.

Dressing in my clothes, I walk bare foot down to the kitchen. My mother is at the stove cooking. She's a pretty lady with blonde hair and baby blue eyes.

My dad sits at the table. His black hair can be seen over the newspaper. Looking over his newspaper, his brown eyes looks at me.

"Where were you last night?" He voice stops my brothers from doing their homework. I have two little siblings. They are twins. They look just like my mom.

"I was at a friend's house." I respond to dad's question. He's still reading his newspaper.

"As long as it doesn't mess with your schooling and athletics, I'm find with it. Just don't fuck it up." I nod my head in understanding.

"I won't. Athletics means everything to me." I answer. With is true. Without athletics I would be nothing. I mean I'm not stupid. I'm actually really smart which goes against the stereotypical dumb jock. I'm top in my class, so you can say I'm a nerd.

Dad goes back to reading his newspaper, Mom continues to cook, and the twins does their homework.

"Drew? Will you help me with this problem?" The youngest of the twins, Joseph ask me.

"Sure." I sit beside him and help him with his chemistry. When I'm done helping Joseph. I turn to Josephine.

"Do you need help with anything?" I ask her.

"No, I'm done now." She closes her books, and puts them in her bag. Joseph, doing his last problem, puts his things away.

"I'm free for the weekend now." Joseph turns to dad. "Can Josephine and I go to our friend's house now?"

Not looking from his newspaper, dad nods his head. "Ask Drew to take you."

Both of my little siblings turn to me begging me to take them to their friend's house. Giving in, I grab my keys from the key bowl and walk to the entrance.

Seeing my baby sitting in the driveway. She's a beauty. A 1969 green camaro. Sliding into my baby, the twins get in.

Reversing, I take them to the other side of Portland Washington. Pulling up to a gated community. The big iron gates open as the guards see Joseph and Josephine in my car.

Big houses are on each street that leads to a big mansion in the middle. I drop them off at a the mansion.

Kids and teenagers watch as my car pulls up. Joseph and Josephine hurry and get out. Deciding to embarrass them, I roll down my window.

"Bubba loves you cutie pies!" I scream at them, I watch as their faces get red. My eyes connects with the bright green eyes of Matthew Parnall.

I swear his eyes turns black. Weird.

Not thinking anything of it, I start driving home. I didn't know that at that moment my life will change forever.