One More

"I won't be like you. I won't give up everything I've worked for, for one person that might not even be the one! I'm sorry but I'm not you!" He storms away Into the woods. Tears stream down my face. It's not before long that I'm wrapped in my mate's arms.

I turn to Josey, to see she has on a shocked expression. "Did we really change?"

"What he said is true. But you have mates now. They are the center of our world. Love don't take what he said to heart." Erin tells her before shifting into his big red wolf. Josey crawls on him.

Hearing the bines pop of my mate. I turn to see the gorgeous black wolf that I come to love. He bends down so I can get on him.  Erin and Casey runs after Drew to make sure he makes it back home. Matthew is already in his huge snow white wolf following him.

I strain my ears to him.

"How dare they think everything is just fine after they abandoned me!"

"Oh everything's fine! Where were they whenever I needed them? When I needed someone to talk to!" Drew mumbles to himelf.

"Where where they when I slowly begin to kill myself? Inside and out!" Seeing the tree line, he speeds up.

"They were no where! Now that their friend has taken an interest. Now I exist!" He runs up the back porch. We watch through the window as Drew goes to the bathroom and comes back out with a pill case. He sits in the middle of his room.

For about half an hour we watch before he takes a pill dry. Why is he taking pills? I turn to Josey to see her expression is confused too.

I slide off of Casey. Josey slides off of Erin. They change back. A whine comes from the white wolf, before he changes back into Matthew.

Putting on the shorts that hangs from their ankles, they put them on. Matthew looks heartbroken. As he does so. I go up to him and hug him.

He's my alpha after all.

"Does he not feel the bond?" Matthew growls out. "I have grown tired of waiting for my mate. I need him!"

"Give him more time Alpha, you have to remember, he's a human." Erin ever the fateful beta comforts the alpha wolf.

"He should of came to me when I sent those dreams!" He snarls out. "He's only hurting himself the longer he waits!"

"Alpha, he's a human. He thinks they are just wet dreams." Casey tries to reason with Alpha.

"I'll send one more dream. If he doesn't come by then. I'll be going to him." Alpha growls, shifting into his wolf to watch his mate.

I look up into Drew's window. His face for fiest time doesn't has a smile on his face. His face looks years beyond his age.

He only has tonight left until he's taken by force. If only i could save you big brother.