Date Night

I wake up from my dream of getting whipped with a flogger and an awesome rim job. Matthew was really pleasuring me inside and out. Like always he takes me to the brink just to not give it to me. Whatever these dreams mean. They have to stop. It's effecting me more ways than one.

Looking at my clock, I see that it's six o'clock. Treading to my closet. I take out a black button down and blue jeans with my black vans.

Putting it all on. I them go to the bathroom and style my hand in a 'I just had sex' way. By the time I'm done the doorbell rings. Thank god mom and dad's not home.

Strolling downstairs, I open the door to see Matthew. He's dressed in a blue and black button down with blue jeans on with black and white vans.

"You look nice." His deep baritone voices feels me with desire.

Swallowing it down, I smile. "You look nice too."

"Come." He holds out his hand for me to take. Biting my lip I take his hand as he leads me to his black dodge challenger. A very sexy car.

Opening the door for me, I climb in. Matthew walks to the other side. Getting in he starts the car.

It's silent in the car, but it isn't uncomfortable. It's a soothing silence. I don't ask where we are going. Knowing it's going to suck. This isn't a date date. It's a 'I want to fuck you' date.

Lord knows I've had many of those.

Matthew pulls into the nicest restaurant in town. I'm shocked, to get reservations here is impossible unless you know people.

Matthew comes and opens my door for me. Climbing out. I walk beside him to the fancy entrance. It's a log cabin with big windows showing the inside. People are eating dinner, the sound of the violin can be heard outside.

Walking up the steps, Matthew opens the door for me. The inside is impressive. Tall ceilings with glass chandeliers. Elegant talls with surprisingly friendly looking people.

"Table for two." I follow the waitress and Matthew to a private table on the highest floor on a balcony overlooking the mountain and thick forest of Washington state.

"So what do you think?" Matthew smirks.

"Pretty fancy." I keep my voice light.

"So you like?" He ask me with genuine curiosity.

I nod my head, looking at the moon that over looks the mountains. I love the forest. I love how it's alive. Especially at night. The moon hangs high in the sky creating a nice setting.

A waiter come out to take our orders. "What can I get you to drink?"

"A bottle of champagne." Matthew answers for us. I find it weird that the waiter didn't ask for an ID.

Not thinking anything of it, I look down at the menu. Seeing a steak and steamed veggies. I don't have to think twice about what I'm getting.

"So what are you having?" Matthew starts a conversation.

"Steak and steamed veggies. What about you?" I ask going along with the light conversation

"Shrimp and veggies." He answers with a smile. The waiter comes back with champagne and glasses. Pouring some for the both of us.

"Can I take your order, or do you need a few minutes?" He ask in a kind voice.

"We know what we're having. Shrimp eith veggies and steak with veggies." Matthew orders for us.

"Coming right up." As he writes it down, he walks away.

"So tell me. What's your favorite thing to do?" Our conversation is light.

"Playing sports." Answering. "What about you?"

"Running." I could tell there's something else behind running, but I don't ask. We ask questions and even laugh a little.

I'm actually enjoying myself. There wasn't once when things became awkward. When the food comes. We stop talking and start eating.

When we are both done. We are full. "Come on, the date isn't other yet." He stands leading me to his car after paying.

We get into the car. Matthew drives into town. Pulling into the movie theatre. I see Into the Woods is still playing. I've been wanting to watch it ever since it came out, but I never got the change to come see it.

Jumping out of the car. I grab Matthew's hand and drag him to the ticket window. Paying for our tickets. We go in not getting food since we already ate.

Getting to the threatr room, we sit in the middle. I watch the movie like a hawk. Throughout the movie I could feel Matthew staring at me. But I think nothing of it too involved in the movie.

When it's over. We wait for the crowd to move put first. "That movie was awesome!"

"I'm glad you liked it." He tells me with a smile on his face. I blush at the look he's giving me.

Turning away from him, I see that the crowd is gone. Standing, I walk to the exit with Matthew behind me.

On our way to the car, we somehow end up holding hands. He opens the door for me. Climbing in, I yawn as he slides in.

I watch the forest pass by on our way to my house. The peacefulness luring me to sleep.

I'm woken up by shaking. Opening my eyes. I see that we are at my house with all the lights off.

I turn to him an smile. "Thanks for the date. I enjoyed myself."

"Does this mean I can take you on another date?" I think about it. It wasn't a bad date. The best on I've ever had actually. And I enjoyed myself.

So it wasn't a surprise to me when I respond with a yes. But he looks shocked. Leaning over I push my lips to his. Then I get out and walk into the house without looking back.