Come To Me

My legs are spread apart with a bar that has my ankles locked to keep my legs open. A vibrating clock ring is on my shaft with a vibrating butt plug in my ass. My wrists are above my head, tied to my bed frame.

"Come to me!" Matthew whispers in my ear.

He grabs my balls and squeezes them. I moan out in pleasure, loving the pain he puts my body through.

"Come to me!"

I don't understand what he means. I'm already with him. Why do i need to go to him?

I'm flipped on my stomach. The butt plug is removed, and Matthew's tongue replaces the plug.

I moan at the feeling of his tongue inside of me. He digs a finger inside of my ass. Pumping his finger, he adds another until he has three fingers inside of me. It feels so good that I'm a moaning mess.

"Come to me!" He whispers.

"I don't know what you mean!" I moan out. His fingers stop and his wonderful tongue. "I'll come to you."

The sound of my window opening has me sitting up in my bed. I see a figure crawling through the window. It's too dark for me to see who it is.

"It's Matthew." He whispers. That shocks me. What is he doing in my room?

"What are you doing in my room?" I whisper yell. He walks over to me. Crawling on my bed, me crawls to me like a predator does his prey.

"I came for you." Then his lips are on mine. It's of lust and passion. He lays me on my bed still kissing me. My hands glides up his bare chest, feeling an 8 pack.

One of his hands pushes me down into my bed, as the other is tangled in my hair. His hands start to glide down my body to my boxers that have a dent in them.

Pushing down my boxers. He stops kissing me,making eye contact. He kisses down my body, to my uncovered shaft.

He takes my whole 8 inches down his throat. My hips buckle at the wonderful feeling of the sparks that explode from where his mouth is toughing me.

One of his hands glides up my body to my mouth stickign three fingers in my mouth, I suck on them.

When they are good and wet, he pulls them from my mouth. Feeling his hand move down to my entrance, he swirls a fimger around it before pushing in.

It stings at first, then it starts to feel good. He gets it to where his three fingers are inside of me.

His mouth doesn't leave my shaft as his fingers pump in and out of me. When I'm loose around his fingers, he pulls away.

Spitting on his hand, he lubes his shaft up, then lines it up with my entrance. He pushed in slowly. Since he prepared me, it only stung a little.

When he's seated inside of me. I'm breathing heavy and so is he. "You feel beyond words!"

I smirm up at him before his lips come crashing down. He begins to move inside of me. Pullling all the way out, then pushing back in.

He does this for a few minutes before he's slamming into me. He hits my spot every time. I want to scream in pleaure but i can't let my parents hear me.

Matthew pull out, flips me onto my hands and knees with my ass up in the air. He thrust back into me, hard and fast.

He brings my ass into his shaft. As he pounds away. I feel my balls tighten. My ass clenches around the penetrated tool.

"I'm close!" I moan out.

"Me too baby, just hold on!" Matthew grabs my shaft and strokes me in time with his thrust.

The next thing I know, pleasure like never before fills my shoulder, causing me to organism.

The last thing I feel before passing out is Matthew's cum filling me.