What the Fuck

The weekend is over and it's time for school. Monday is always the worse day of the week. After two days of sleeping in and not doing anything but party and having sex. Whoever idea it was for kids to wake up early and be at school at eight, was an idiot. But I can't change it so I have to live with it.

Groaning, I sit up in bed, putting my feet on the cold floor. Standing, I stumble to my bathroom. Doing my daily routine, when I'm finished, I'm dressed in blue jean skinny jeans and a black button up that is open to show my undershirt.

Walking downstairs, I smell bacon and hash browns. Rounding the corner to the dinning room. My mom, dad, and the twins are already at the table eating.

Sitting down at my seat. I start to eat. As I take a bite, there's a knock at the door. Knowing that it's Joseph's boyfriend. I let him go get the door.

In walks the biggest dude I've ever since. His body is like a body builder. Big and thick. His hair is dark brown and cut short. His light amber eyes stare lovingly at Joseph.

"Good morning." His voice is deep and rough.

"Morning Casey." Mom smiles at him.

I continue to eat, not saying anything. It's not like I don't like the guy. He's just so big that I'm afraid he'll hurt my little brother. I know they have sex, I don't know how he doesn't crush Joseph.

"Bye mom, dad." He kisses their cheeks. He turns to me. "See you at school, bubba."

Josephine runs behind them. She can't go anywhere without her twin. She has a boyfriend too. His name is Erin. They just meet at school though.

When I'm finished eating, I kiss mom's cheek, and hug dad. Walking to the key bowl, I grab my keys to my bike, and my backpack that's by the door.

When my backpack is on my back, I swing my leg over my bike. Starting her up, she rawrs to life.

I ride her all the way to school. Parking in my spot, I see the whole school looking at me. I'm used to one half of the school looking at me, but the group the twins hangs out with are looking at me with an unknown expressions on their faces.

My eyes connects with Matthew's. My blood begins to boil with lust.

What the hell!

I'm straight!

But my mind comes up with ways that he'll take me. Bending me over my bike, on the seats of my camaro, fucking me up against the wall.

Stop it! Stop it! I scream in my head.

I look away from him as my friends walk up to me. Doing the bro handshake with my best friend, Jason.

He's blonde with brown eyes. He's my running back. He's the very definition of a jock. He's not very smart, but he's a good friend.

"My man!" His smile is contagious.

Smiling. "Hey bro!"

"So Drew." His voice turns serious. "There's two new chicks. Twins dude!"

I smirk. "Let me guess, you want me to help you get in their pants."

His lips turn into a grin. "I'll let you have one."

Before I could anser, the bell rings. Walking with my friends to our lockers, we part ways.

Walking to AP chemistry. None of my football bubbies are in this class. Setting my things down, I get ready for taking notes over molecular geometry.

Class is boring as always, when the bell rings, I run out of the room, running into a body.

Looking up, I see that it's Matthew. He's taller then me by a few inches. His bright green eyes are more beautiful up close.

"Sorry man." I smile, but I could feel that it's a strain smile because of my thoughts.

"No problem." He tells me in a baritone voice that makes a dent in my jeans.

Throughout my morning classes, I had images of Matthew fucking me in different positions. I can swear that his friends and him knows what's going through my head for they keep smirking at me.

Seeing that I have one class before lunch. I look for one of my regulars. Seeing Ashley. I walk over to her.

I feel Matthew's eyes on me, that's why I do what I do next to prove to him that I'm not gay.

I kiss her. My lips moves with hers. Our lips move together. I've had better kisses but I'll take what I can get.

Images hit me like a blast. Ways of how Matthew is to punish me for kissing someone other than him.

My wrist tied together above my head as he sucks on my balls with a cock ring at the base of my length to keep me from cumming.

My legs are open for him with him in between them. He flips me over and lifts my hips. Slipping in a butt plug. I hear him move around before a flock is whipped on my ass. I moan with each flick of his wrist of the flock.

I pull away from Ashley. Not being able to take it anymore. I have to jack off before my dick explodes.

I run to the closest bathroom. Running into a stall. Closing the door. I pull out my dick. It's purple from holding in my cum.

I grasp my dick, with just a few strokes I shoot my load, but that doesn't relieve me. Groaning, I grasp it again.

"I can help you with that." A voice whispers in my ear. Knowing it's Matthew from the sound of his voice. I nob needing the release.

He grasp my length, and strokes me very slowly. "Do you like that?"

I moan a response. The hand on my dick feeling good. In a few strokes, my cock explodes and deflates.

Then I cone to realize something.

I just got the best hand job ever from a guy!

What the fuck!