The Day After

I cum into my mate. Drew falls forward, past outlaying in his cum. That usually happens when a werewolf mates his human mate for the first time. The bite is too pleasurable for them.

I pull out of him, walking to the bath room,I grab a rag and clean up the mess we made.

Not being able to leave him after mating with him. I crawl into bed with him. Pulling him into my chest. I mind link my pack.

"You have your Luna." Howls fill the night. Pride fills me. I just marked my mate. Now every wolf will know he's mine.

I watch as the mark turns to a black and white water painted wolf. It looks like he got it painted on his skin.

Taking a mental picture, I send it to my pack. After I do that. I tighten my arms around Drew and fall asleep.

I wake to an 'oh shit.' Pretending to be asleep. I crack my eyes open a bit to see Drew naked with his hands in his hair.

"That happened last night?" He bites his lip. Before we covering his gorgeous lower half with boxers.

I groan from the lost of sight. Why would he cover that from me. I was enjoying the view!

"Matthew!" He whispers yells. He's really sexy after having sex. We are definitely having more sex and a little BDSM.

"Yeah baby?" I smirk at him.

"I can't believe that happened last night!" Drew sits on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

I scoot overbto him wrapping my bodyb

around his. "I'm not gay."

"Well you are now baby. You're mine now." I lick his shower where my mark is. He moans, throwing his head back against my shoulder.

"Want round two?" My voice runs down him like velvet. He moans but jumps up. Turning to me, he glares.

He's very sexy when he's glaring. "Why do i have a tattoos of a wolf on my shoulder?"

"Because you're mated to a werewolf." I say laying back on the bed. It smells heavily of him. Vanille and rain.

Drew looks at me before laughing deep belly rolling laughs. I wait until he finishes. When he does, I raise an eyebrow.

"I can prove it." I say in a bored voice.

"Then do it!" He challenges me. Smirking. I feel my bones begin to pop and shift. Drew watches my body, horrified.

My big white wolf explodes in the room. Taking up about half of the room. Drew looks with fear in his eyes. Changing back. I walk over to him.

"Pretty cool huh?" I say smirking. Yet he doesn't say anything. Like a fish out of water.

"You just turned into a giant ass wolf!" He stutters out cutely.

"Come sit so I can tell you about the werewolf world." On shaky legs he walks over to me,sitting down I explain abpout werewolves. Mainly mate stuff. How we one have one and who they become our world. All the blah blah blah.

I can tell him more later. "So do you accept me?" I ask him with eagerness.

"I don't know." His voice is still of shock.

"What do you mean you don't know?" I ask with anger in my voice.

"Is Casey and Erin, Joseph's and Josephine's mate?" He completely ignores my question.

"Yes, why?" I ask still with anger in my voice.

"I don't want to change." He whimpers. What's with this shit of him not wanting to change?

"What do you mean?" I ask him, confused.

"Josey amd Joey changed. I don't want to change. I want to stay me." His voice is full of pain. "Please get out."

"So you're kicking me out?" I say in outrage.

"I need time to think!" He whimpers.

"You have a until graduation!" I snarl at him scaring Drew. He curls into himself, shaking. An Alpha's rage does that to humans. But I didn't care at the moment. He's basically rejecting me!

I storm to the window, climbing out. I jump off the roof shifting into my wolf before I hit the ground.

I run into the woods, seeing my whole pack in the wood they create a sea of colors. This is what wolves do when their Alpha and Luna are mating.

They don't show their emtions. But there's one wolf that has a pissed off expression. She shifts putting on the dress tied to her ankle.

"How dare you scare your mate!" She growls at me. Truth be told, my mother scares me a little. She's 5'9 with long flowing black hair and bright green eyes.

My father beside her shifts too, anger in his eyes. "You know your mates human? You idiot! You're scaring away our Luna!"

That has me stopping. Am I really scaring away my mate. I need him. I can't live without him. And I may have blown my change with him.

"You just told him about werewolves. You just portrayed us as scary and anger problematic!" Mom looks at me with anger.

"I swear son, if you messed up this change of getting our Luna and giving me grandchil...." I stop my mother from answering.

"Do you honestly think I'll take no for an answer. I won't stop until he accepts me." I say with determination.

Mother nods her head before shifting into her white wolf. Then dad shifts into his black one.

A hand on my shoulder has me turning my head to see Erin, Casey, Joseph, and Josephine with grins on their faces.

"Congrats Alpha!" I look up into the window to his my mate curled up in a ball on the middle of his bed.

"I'll make it up for scaring him." I whisper, he can't hate me. I love him already. I need him. There's not a thing I wouldn't do to make him happy. To put a smile in his face.

He means everything to me. And I plan on having my mate.