Our Luna

My pack and I watch our Luna through the window. We hear and watch as he whimpers and toss in his bed.  In his tossing and turning, his body falls to the floor, waking him up. He lays on the floor for a good five minutes before he get up and starts gathering things.

Seeing that it's art supplies, he must be going to draw. He walks out his door. A minute later he quietly opens the back door. Shutting the door, he treads down the pathway to the pond.

My pack and I follows him from a save distance. When he sets up his easel and canvas, we all watch from the tree line as he starts to paint.

My pack is fascinated with their new Luna. We watch as he starts painting. He uses blacks and grays as the painting comes to life.

When he steps back, we see the picture clearly. It's of him! And what a beautiful representation of him. The blacks and grays looks like the paint runs.

Looking at the eyes, you can feel the sorrow, the pain. But it's hidden from the world.

What does my mate go through?

Drew starts to pace in front of the canvas. He pulls his hair and a scream leaves his mouth, scaring the pack and I.

You can hear the pain in his scream. The sorrow. He falls to his knees. Words whisper from his mouth, but I don't think he realizes he's speaking.

"Pain! I need to feel pain!" He whimpers out.

"Pain will make it go away!" He looks at his forearm. Bringing it to his mouth, it surprisesurprises everyone when he bites himself.

Blood gushes into his mouth. The sweet nectar of his scent increases from the blood.

I shift into my 18 year old body and run over to my mate. Wrapping my arms around him, I remove his arm from his mouth. Seeing the bite mark, the indents of his teeth scares his beautiful skin.

Covering wound with the shorts from around my ankle, I cradle Drew's head to my chest as I do so.

I notice that he past out. Picking him up, I carry him to the pack house with my pack behind he looking with concern.

"Someone get his stuff!" I order as I carry my mate through the woods.

I start running, dodging the trees. Getting to the pack village, I run to the pack house where the pack doctor stays.

Running through the entrance, I run to the medical ward. Thrusting the doors open, I scare the doctor.

She sees Drew's blood. "Set him on the bed!"

She exams his arms. "It's deep, it'll need stitches."

Doctor Shelly gets a needle and stitching and starts weaving it through his skin. When she's finish, I look at the clean stitching.

"Will it scar?" I ask her. All that shit about werewolves licking a wound to heal faster is a lie, but we do heal faster than humans.

"I'm afraid so, Alpha." She responds. Nodding my head, I blow out a breathe.

"I'm having a meeting. Come to the meeting room." I order. Kissing my mate's forehead, I walk out the room.

"There is a pack meeting in 1 minute!" I order in the mind link.

I walk to the meeting room, too see the pack already there. Stepping to the stage. I face my pack.

"Tonight what you witness is part of what your Luna is going through. I will be frank with you." I pause to make sure everuone is listening. Seeing that they are i continue.

"Your Luna has been diagnosed with schizophrenia and psychic depression. I am telling you this because you need to know. You are his family now. He needs all the support he can get." Shock fills their faces as I finish.

"You are to treat him the same as you did before you knew. Do not treat him like broken glass. Treat him as you would me." I order in a hard voice. Not wanting them to treat him any different.

"That is all!" No one leaves, but raising their hands. Pointing to my friend, Cain he stands.

"Is he okay?" He ask his expression filled with concern.

"I don't know. Whatever he saw freaked him out to where he needed to hurt himself." I respond.

"Pain distracts me." A voice fills the room. Every head including mine turns to the doorway to see Drew. I look at his bite to see that it's covered up with gauze.

I see anger in his eyes as he stares at me. "It wasn't your business to tell them."

I cross my arms. "Your business is my business."

"Did you ever think maybe I didn't want people to know. When it comes to my mental health, stay out of it!" The anger in his voice surprises me.

"There your family now. We are here to help you. They won't judge you! If that's what you're worried about!" I reason with him.

"I don't want people to know I'm crazy!" He yells at me. In a second I'm in front of him taking him in my arms.

"Baby you are far from crazy! So get that though out of your pretty head!" I whisper in his hair.

"Believe me when I tell you, you are not crazy. They don't think your crazy. They love you for you and your diagnosis makes you who you are. So don't you say your crazy anymore. I don't want to hear that word out of your mouth." I kiss his forehead.

I take his hand ad lead him out of the room, outside. I walk him home through the woods.

Getting to his house we quietly open the back door and go up to his room. Putting him to bed, I go to leave, but he grabs my hand.

"Please stay." He begs. Not even thinking twice. I take crawl in bed with him. Pulling him into my chest. I fall asleep for the first time with my mate.