Lunch Time Drama

After the best handjob I've ever gotten, I blushed then I ran out of the restroom. His friends were outside the door. They see me rushing out the door, they must of known what happened. For they have knowing smirks on their faces.

Rushing to the cafeteria, I thrust the door open, Jason and my other friends runs to me with panic expressions. This can only mean one thing.

Megan's back from her vacation.

Who is Megan? While she's an obsessed slut. Ever since we had sex last year, which by the way, I was very drunk. She got it in her head that we are meant together.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Matthew and his group walk into the cafeteria. They walk to my brother's and sister's table. Did I forget to tell you that they are friends with Matthew and his friends.

"Hold her off for as long as you can!" I order some of my friends.

"Aye, captain!" Some of my friends salute.

"What should we do?" Jason ask.

"Tell me when they can't stall her any longer. I'm going to ask Joseph a way to get her off my back for now." I say as I run over to Joseph whose sitting on Casey's lap.

Joseph's table sees me coming with my panic face on full display. "Little bro!"

"Drew? Are you okay?" Joseph face turns into concern along with the rest of his table.

"So you must of hear the crazy bitch is back from her vacation." Josephine speaks eating a fry.

I turn to her with anger in my eyes. "You knew? And you didn't tell me?"

Realizing that I don't have must time. "I'll get you back for this!" I turn to Joseph.

"Please help me!" I beg him. He has a sympathic look on his face.

"Why don't you just tell her you don't want her?" He tells me like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"Do you not thing I already told her that! The slut is obsessed with me!" I hear a growl that causes shivers to run down my spin.

"Well if you wouldn't fuck everything that moves, you wouldn't be in this problem." Joseph gives me a pointed look.

"I promise I'll stop, if you help me! Please!" I get on my knees and start to beg him.

"Cap! They can't hold her much longer!" I hear Jason's voice.

Joseph gets a thoughtful look on his face. "I'll help, but you have to go along with it, no matter what."

I nod my head fast. "Cap! She's coming!"

"Okay! Okay! Tell me!" I beg of my little brother.

"Say you're gay." He tells me with a serious expression.

"She won't believe that!" I say biting my lip.

Joseph smirks. "Not if you kiss Matthew and go out on a date with him."

"Drewie!" I hear her disgusting voice.

"Fine! Fine! I'll do it!" I run over Matthew and push the boy that's sitting there out of his seat.

I glare at Matthew. "Just go with it."

"Sure thing beautiful." He winks.

"Drewie!" The doors open to show Megan. She's dressed in a pink tube top and a pink minie skirt. Her bleach blonde hair is straight as a pencil. Her face is caked in makeup. 

My friends run in behind her. They give me sympathic faces.

She sees me, her ugly lips curl into a smile. She runs over to me im 6 in pink high heels. "Drewie! I missed you!"

"I'm gay!" I scream out at her. Way to go Drew. Just scream it to the whole world.

"Since when!" She puts her hands on her hips.

"Since when I fucked you last! You turned me gay! Congratulations!" I tell her. The whole cafeteria is watching.

"Prove it." Megan crosses her arms.

Smirking at her. I turn to Matthew and press my lips to his. Sparks fly as our lips move in sync. Not only is he good at giving handjobs, he's amazing at kissing. This is the best kiss I've ever had.

I pull away. Turning my head to Megan, I see she's red in the face. Screeching she stomps out the cafeteria.

I blow out the breath I'm holding. Looking to my friends, I see their shocked faces. "Captain?"

"It worked!" I say jumping up. I run over to a shocked Joseph. I pull him off of Casey and kiss his cheek.

"You are a genius, my adorable little brother!"

"I didn't think you'll do it!" His voive is full of shock.

"Well it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." I say honestly, shocking Joseph and everyone else.

"I knew men were better kissers then women." I smirk trying to play it off. The truth is, I didn't want to stop, I wanted the kiss to go on forever. Never stopping.

What the hell is going on with me?

The bell rings and everyone scatters. Leaving me in my thoughts. "I'll pick you up at seven on Friday night."

Matthew whispers in my ear. Then licks the shell of my ear. I imagine that tongue some where else.

Shaking my head to clear the thoughts. I think one sentence.

What the hell is going on with me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Should I continue. Vote and comment. I want to know if I should continue with this story.