Just comfort.

I wake up feeling a bit better then before, but yet sore from.. I don't know. I slowly looks around and realize I must've fallen asleep while he was holding me. He brought me even to my bed but I'm slightly disappointed he's not here.

My blather signals high alert and I quickly walk to the bathroom to relieve myself. Once I get out I see him laying down on the couch with a small blanket and pillow.

I grab out my closet a bigger blanket and lay it on top of him before seeing his phone light up. I look quickly curiosity getting to me, and I see he has 3 missed calls and 7 texts. Right as I see it, his phone rings again and I take it outside.

"Hello..?" I say into the phone and a familiar voice comes out.

"Ummm.. who are you? Why do you have Patrick's phone." I look at the name and shock.

"Oh Jillian it's me, Ellen sorry. Sorry he's asleep right now.. I thought he'd tell you that he's here. Yeahh no Patrick helped me with something and he fell asleep on the couch. I'm sorry."

"Oh it's okay, I trust you.. I'm sometimes so scared he has an other woman in his life, sorry for being so attacking. I'm glad he's safe too."

"Yah.. I won't do anything I mean that. If he wakes up I'll tell him to call you back.."

"Thanks, would be nice Ellen, you are the best!" She says with a cheery tone before hanging up.

Oh god. All the thoughts of wanting Patrick never made me realize he's actually married for real. He has a wife damn it. I shouldn't be taking up his life.

I pace a bit before going inside, looking at him a bit before walking back into the bathroom. I really haven't taken much care of myself lately and the dry shampoo keeps building up in my hair. I feel so dirty.

After my shower i dry my hair and grab a robe from my door. I'll have to run to my room so I don't tease. Not that I got anything to show.

I walk out the door and see him standing in the trailer with no shirt on, and he's pulling on pants that makes his ass stand out even more. Luckily his back is to me so I can recover from the shock. He's an absolute god.

No Ellen not this again. Before I can think more he turns around and chuckles. "Sorry while you were showering I went out and grabbed new clothes, and since you were drying still I changed quickly.."

"Oh it's fine.." I smile and nod a bit. Fucking put a shirt on I can't stop looking. Or.. don't. I don't know anymore. "I.. uh will change.. too."

He nods and tries to let me pass through the small passage and I end up being pressed up against him. He softly lays his hands on my arms and stops me.

We stare a bit at each other and without much thinking, he leans down. I hesitate a bit and look at his eyes, playing ping pong from his eyes to his lips.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. He has a wife, she trusts me. But before I can react his lips are on mine and I can't stop myself.

I slowly kiss him back and hold onto his waist. We kiss slow at first, but then the feelings got the best of us and we kiss hard and fast. Hands everywhere and in each other's hair. I pull away softly to take a deep breath. "Patrick.. she.. Jillian called you a few times.."

"I saw and called her back.." he sighs and slowly rubs my back. "I shouldn't have done this.. I'm really playing with your feelings here."

"No.. I'm the wrecker.. I destroyed it. You are married and I know this and yet I'm here." He shakes no.

"This is never your fault Ellen. I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm the married one here. I should be responsible and I'm not. I'm kissing you while having a wife at home and yeah, it sucks, but what I feel for you. God its so strong, what I said the other day was just lies to make it less painful for you.. I need you so bad but I can't and I want to do so much for it."

"I don't know what love is. I really don't.. I don't know what to feel and i want this.. I really do but I can't do.. anything while she's there. She's on my mind constantly. She trusted me and then I kiss you.. I'm.. I can't.. " I frown and rub my head.

I want it badly. I do. But I promised Jillian that she could trust me. And this, doesn't help at all. He slowly pulls me in a hug and kisses my head. "I wish we could Ellen. I do. I know it'll hurt her but I need you. All the time I do."

"Please Patrick.." I pull away a bit. "Promise me you'll try your best with her. I only want to be there when you try saving the marriage."

He nods a bit and runs his fingers through his hair. "Okay.. I promise you.."

"Okay.." I nod and smile softly. "Go to your wife.. Alright.." he nods and walks to the door softly before looking back.

"I will try my best but I can promise you I'll do everything.. See you tomorrow..?"

"See ya.." He slowly closes the door and the comfort I felt suddenly disappears.

2 chapters, didn't expect that ha. I wanted to do 2 since lately I haven't been posting much chapters and I thought why not give them an extra one for Christmas/New year. I'm gonna try writing the other chapter already but that's an empty promise!