You are my rock

After I laid her down I noticed that a lot of things moved. I wondered if Ellen did a clean up and laid his things away.

Meanwhile she's sleeping I run a bath for her. She looks rough and I think a bath would really just help her in that. I add some bubbles and warm up a towel for her. While it's filling I look in her closet and grab a comfy outfit for her and lay it on the edge. I walk to the bed and softly shake her. "Ellie..?"

She slowly blinks a bit but covers her face and snuggles into the pillow. "Sleep.." She mutters and sighs a bit.

"I know you want to sleep but come.. take a bath." She removes the pillow a bit.

"Bath..?" Her hair sticks out all the ways possible and I can't help but chuckle. It's adorable.

"Yeah.. come." I pull her up and walk with her to the bathroom. "Take a bath.. Relax and I'll sit up a movie again with some snacks. If you want to talk you can.. but you don't have to."

She shakes her head for a second. "Not.. to think weird but do you want to join me? Just.. I have swim wear laying around I just.. don't want to be alone." She says with a sigh.

I should say no but the way she stands there, looking so sad and lifeless I couldn't say no. "Alright.. But if you want me to leave you tell me okay..?" She nods and walk to the bedroom and comes back in her bikini.

She steps in slowly and a soft sigh escapes her mouth. I walk into the bedroom and undress to my boxers there and I walk in the bathroom.

I get in in front of her and I grab a washing cloth. "Which one is yours?" I say as I point to the body washes.

"They're all mine.. He.. took his stuff earlier." She tells me, but the way she tells it I won't ask more about it. I nod and grab the one who looks the most promising and I slowly rub the washcloth over her leg. She lays her head back with closed eyes.

I slowly wash her, it's more then friendship and we both know it. We know it's a lot more but sitting in a bathtub together and actually washing her makes it way harder to not want to stay with her. She looks so perfect and I feel so great that I don't even think of Jill for a second with her.

After washing her I get out the bath. She looks at me with a frown. "I'm not going anywhere.." I grab a chair and sit it behind her head, just behind the bath edge. I wrap a towel around my waist and grab her shampoo and conditioner. I lay a comb next to her and I slowly wash her hair.

After I'm done I wrap her hair in a towel. "You stay here okay.. I'll set everything ready." She nods and smiles at me. A genuine smile I hope.

"Thank you.. for everything." She says with a smile. I give her a smile back before slowly walking out. I realize my boxers are soaking wet and have no other clothes.

I remember I left some clothes in the guest room when I stayed over and I checked there but only found sweats. I put those one and put my boxers along with a towel in the dryer.

I make some popcorn and grab some drinks and place them on the tv stand and stare at her couch a bit. I want to make it cozy. I walk around the house and collect every blanket and pillow I could find and lay it all on the couch.

I turn the lights off and find some fairy lights and turn those on. I look through some movies and I land on "365 Days" I don't look at the description but I heard it was a good movie.

I walk up and knock on the bathroom door. "Ellie everything is ready.."

"Yeah I'm changing, you can go down already.." I nod and walk down and wait for her. Not a minute later she walks into the living room and lets out a soft giggle. "Oh.. you went all out did you.. you didn't have to do this.." She says softly but smiles widely. She sits down next to me and looks at me. "No one did this for me.."