I promise.

Patrick's POV

I arrive home and I get out. I'm dreading it so much. All I wanna do is go back and make sure Ellen is alright. As I walk in I see Jillian cooking into the kitchen. I place my stuff down and slowly walk over. "Hey." I smile and slowly rub her back. "Watcha making." The smile felt empty. Forced even.

"Mhmm hey.." She smiles back and turns around. "God.. Was it a stressful day?" She rubs the bags under my eyes a bit.

"Yeah.. Something like that." She gives me a soft kiss before rubbing my arm.

"Go upstairs, take a shower and change into something loose.. Alright. By then it's done and you don't need to worry."

"Fine.. thank you." I give her a kiss and walk up. The kiss felt so.. boring. I shouldn't be thinking it, but I'm thinking about kissing Ellen all the time.

After my shower, I walk back down. The table was full of food. The smell already made me feel full. I walk into the kitchen, but Jillian isn't there. I walk around a bit and shrug.

After not finding her, I sit down and waited. Cheese plate, humus, clams. Ugh. How I'm sick of it. All I want once is pizza, or Mac & Cheese.

"Hey you showered.." She smiles as she walks in the dining and rubs my hair. "Mhm you are getting grey hairs. I'll call the salon after dinner."

"Mhmm I like them, no need." I frown and remove her hands of my hair.

I'm laying on the couch with Tino. Ellen just went to the bathroom for a second. We just ate. I trust her with this, but yet. I listen, I listen and wait to hear any sound of gagging or puking.

But no, I shouldn't be surprised but she comes back out the bathroom with a smile. "Why did you pause the movie?"

"I was waiting for you to come back." I say with a grin. "It got interesting so I wanted you to see it."

"Oh really?" She giggles and looks at me. "Oh look, you have a grey hair!" She laughs again.

"I do??? No crap!" I grab my phone and look. She takes it and grins.

"Don't stress, it's hot. It really is.. and it fits you." She smiles and rubs it. "It makes you look like a handsome guy."

"Alright .. if you say so.." I say with a grin, she returns it and plops down next to me.

I smile at the memory. "Whatcha thinking about?" Jillian says, interrupting my memory.

"Nothing.. just that if we have left over I'll give them to Ellen. She said she ate but yeah.."

"You gotta believe what she says Patrick, she's old enough." I roll my eyes a bit.

"Still, she may be mature but the eating disorder has an effect on her that makes her rethink everything 7 times. I will visit her tonight." I say as I eat. "And even then, I'm not that hungry myself."

"Fine, but will you be back by 11?" She says as she pokes her food.

"I'll try.. I mean she needs me.."

"Oh so if I don't eat you'll care about me?"

"Don't you dare.. please Jillian don't do that. She has an eating disorder. She think she's an elephant while she's just her. This isn't about who gets more attention or who I care about more. She needs me now. I still am here for you too."

"Fine, but I swear it's always her.."

"I know love and if she's better it's all you. I mean it." I sigh and kisses her hand. "Alright.. what do you wanna keep..? To eat.."