Jillian

CW/TW: Mention of suicide/eating disorder of previous chapter.

Uhhh hi yeah, I know I'm not an active writer and I feel guilty about that. Anyway I graduated, I will say now yeah I have time to write but will I keep that promise.. eh.. probably not. I started very young writing and now I'm 18 and I'm barely on my phone. I'll try to update more but that's an empty promise. I'm sorry for those who stayed with the story and got barely updates from me. You are amazing ❤️

Jillian's POV

He cheated. I know he did. He probably did it multiple times. I'm a patient woman and I won't let him destroy me but without Patrick I'm nothing. I built my fame up myself before I met Patrick and barely got there with anything. But then I met him and we hit it off immediately.

From one date to another, he was there and he loved me. He supported me and I supported him in his work. He helped me build my career to this point and he promised me a happily ever after and kids. We haven't even got to that point, kids.

One acting job to another. "I'll give you kids when I'm done with this movie." It kept on coming. Then Grey's came and everything blew up. He got famous, people started swarming the house and me. In the end Im just a normal woman and he's a normal man. But then the chemistry between him and her grew. It was more intense then it was with me and I should've known better.

But I ignored it. I didn't want to deal with it so I pretended we were fine. I saw him less and then the news broke that Ellen had attempted suicide and got an eating disorder. I felt bad for disliking her, because in the end she's just a woman too and it was Patrick that made me hate her. She's an amazing woman and I failed to see that.

But last week at her house, after I saw the towels, I lost all hope. I made an excuse to go and left as soon as I could. Patrick came home late at night and I could smell her on him. But I didn't care, I don't care. I didn't want to waste my energy on him anymore.

Instead, I'm focussing on getting more styling jobs. Making a name for myself. I am Jillian Fink and I won't depend on him anymore.

Patrick's POV

Since that night at Ellen's, Jillian has been absent, she hasn't been fighting, hasn't been giving much emotions and is barely there. I admit I know she knows, but I'm a coward and I'll hide. If I can avoid an explosion happening I will.

Ellen and I are growing closer even though I'm taking my distance, Ellen knows why and admits it's for the best and I have Kate visiting her often.

I miss Ellen tho, I hate it that we constantly grow close and separate again. It's frustrating for the three of us.

"Patrick can you empty the groceries? They're in the counter." Jillian says. I snap out my thoughts and nod.

"Alright, I'll head to Ellen's later.. She needs help moving and yeah.. Eric and Justin will be there too." I expect an snarky comment or a sigh or anything of frustration, but nothing. She nods and continues with bringing the bags to the counter. I unpack the bags and ponder of why she doesn't react anymore.

-

At Ellen's house

I park my car and head inside and see Eric bringing things down. "Hey Eric where's Ellen? I wanna know where to begin."

"She's upstairs I think packing the bathroom." I thank him and head upstairs into the bathroom.

"Hey you made it.." She says with a soft smile. She has gained a bit more but is still struggling a lot. She went through a lot of stress and if Kate and I tried to make her eat she'd puke it out anyway.

"Yeah sorry, had to help with Julian.."

"How is she..?"

"Well she's good.. how are you.. better not be lifting heavy.."

"I'm fine.. I'm glad I can finally leave this place and move to somewhere calm.. I didn't get much sleep because I'm so excited."

"Hm well I won't hold you up then.. the faster we get out of here the better.." She nods and continues packing.

-

Ellen's POV

After everything was in the van, Eric and Justin left and it was just me and Patrick. "Patrick, you can go.. I'll survive one night left here.."

"No Ellen, either you go with me to my house to sleep there or I stay here.. you need the sleep for tomorrow."

"No Patrick really.."

"Ellen yes.. let's go.. alright?"

"Fine.. I'll pack my bag." I walk upstairs and pack my stuff. I look around for a last time, I put the house up for sale and immediately got an offer. We agreed that they could move in the second I'm out. I'm finally free from Chris and everything that happened here.

I walk back down to Patrick and we get in his car. "I will so not miss this house.."

He chuckles and starts driving. "You better not.. The new house is wat better, and closer to me so that's a win win." He says with a grin.

"Oh yeah as if that's better for us.."

"Ellen.. I really care for you. I really do love you. I want to be close to you. But I don't want to hurt Jillian.. I still care for her too."

"I understand.. but you have a decision to make. I can't keep waiting for you. You need to decide.."

"I know.." he sighs. "Jillian's been acting cold.."

"Patrick.. You don't know do you?"

"What?" He frowns and looks at me at a red light.

"She's done, she won't fight anymore.. she's acting cold because she doesn't care anymore. She won't bother with you anymore if you are with me or mention me because she's done.."