The morning off

When I woke up I actually forgot where I was. I felt confusion wash over me as I looked around where I was. I felt an arm against me and I looked over to see Ellen laying there. I smile before realizing the doorbell is ringing over and over.

I get up slowly and take my shirt before putting it on. I feel my blather is full but I chose to ignore it until I check the door. I walk down and check the window but I don't see anything that I recognize. I open the door and Jillian stands there with a frown on her face.

"I thought you were coming home at 11.."

"Im sorry Jill, I came here to drop off the food but Chris came before and she was completely out of it." She nods and sighs.

"Can I come in? I know it's strange but I wanna see her."

I nod and open the door wider. "I'll wake her up and then we can all sit together. I'm thinking of making food anyway."

She nods and looks around. I point to the living room. "You can go over there I'm right back."

I quickly walk up the stairs and get into the bedroom.

Jillian POV

I walk into the living room and see that they made a cozy place for them. I don't think much of it and sit down on the sofa.

I look around to see the various of pictures on the walls. Its from the Grey's set and her family.

I grab my phone from my pocket and between the cushions I see something. I reach between them and pull out a thong. I chuckle and lay it down on the end of the couch before realizing that it's still wet. It must've been from not long ago then.

I look back at the couch and see that the blankets are all tangled up. I frown and rub my head. I trust him..

Patricks POV

I walk down with Ellen and into the living. Ellen and Jill talk a bit. Ellens face suddenly drops and she stands up. "Oh sorry Jillian, I didn't know I left that here. You know how it goes eh.." She quickly takes the.. thong on the end of the couch? Oh shit..

"No worries! I found it between the couch, happens to us all eh." Jill says. I can see that Jill is not being herself, I'm not blaming her tho.

Ellen nods and brings it away. I sit next to Jillian and she smiles. "Did you sleep on the couch last night?"

I nod not wanting to make her more upset. "I did, my backs aching but it'll be fine."

She nods and rubs my arm. "I never saw this house.. Would she mind showing around actually?"

"I don't think she'd mind, Chris got his stuff last night so the house is a bit empty."

Ellen walks in the room and bits her lip a bit. "Hey Ellen, would you mind showing Jillian around? I'll make some breakfast." I say as I stand up.

Ellen nods, "Sure, it's not the cleanest but I am trying." She says with a chuckle. "Let's go."

Jillian's POV

Ellen shows me around her house. She has a gorgeous house and an excellent taste in design. I even asked her if she could come over and help with some designs with me.

Before I didn't really look at her because I'm mostly just stunned by her. She's the woman in the neighborhood who got it all. The woman your husband would leave you for. The woman who does anything and it's all good.

She realizes that even if Ellen was that woman. She's still a mess on the inside. She's wearing a lose shirt but you can see any scar she has. Any bone. You see the battle she went through.

"And at last the bedroom." Ellen's says, making me get out of my thoughts. She walks in with me and I look around. It's gorgeous. It's bare, but still feels so alive. I look over at the night stand and my heart drops.

Patricks watch is laying on the night stand.

He said he slept on the couch but before he goes to sleep he always takes off his watch. Never on any other occasion. I start to get so confused.

"The room is bare but I'm thinking of moving anyway to somewhere smaller.. less memories." She says, making me frown.

"Yeah.. I can imagine." I say.

"And this is the bathroom." She leads me in and I look around. The bath looks still wet from something. Ellen probably took a bath before.

Ellen tells me a few details about it and then I see 2 towels hanging on the towel rack.

"Patrick!" I giggle as he carries me out the shower. "We can't the kids are sleeping next door."

"Aw. We can be quiet.. " he grins and places me on the sink. "Very.. quiet." He kisses my neck and I can't help but moan.

"Mhmm. No.." I grin and pushes him a bit. "Knowing you you'll be loud,."

"Mhmm fine.. raincheck?"

"Raincheck.." I nod and grins. "Now dry off.." He grins back before drying himself off.

"You are a tease.. you know.,"

"A good one.." I giggle and watch him throw his towel over the towel rack. Not bothering to fully open the towel. "Patrick Galen Dempsey! How many times did I tell you to open the towel before you hang it up."

He looks at the towel racks and groans. "Really.. it's hanging on the rack." He says with a grin.

I shake my head and open the towel fully. Little baby.

I see 2 towels hanging on the towel rack.. I see 2 towels hanging on the rack. One not fully open.