Chapter Twenty-Seven

Three Months Later

"Jungkook! Taehyun! Come on! COME ON!"

Jungkook flew around his room, throwing on a blue cloak, and pinning it with a red lapel. "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"WELL HURRY UP!"

"I said, I'm coming, I'm coming!" he repeated. Now, where were his gloves—? There! He slid over to his bedside table and pulled out a pair of blue fingerless gloves. There was an emblem of a flapping eagle on each of the gloves, enchanted by Minguk. "I'm COMING!"

Terry stood at the doorway, bouncing on his toes. "We've gotta go! Come on! Come on! Come on!" Terry exclaimed excitedly. "We're gonna be late! Come on come on come on come on COME ON—"

"Terry." Taehyun said, stopping his rummage through his clothes for a moment. "Terry."

Said boy visibly gulped. "Yeah—?

"If you say 'come on' one more time I will not hesitate to—"

Jungkook jumped in between his friends. "Let's not have any fighting, okay? I'm ready now! We can go!"

He surveyed both his friends. They both wore a bright blue scarf.

Taehyun stood up and arranged a bright blue baseball cap on his head.

"Okay, we're good!" Jungkook bounded out of the door, Terry jumping close behind, leaving Taehyun shaking his head and sighing.

"Wait for me..." he sighed again. "Someday they're going to mature. Hopefully." He raced after his friends, catching up with them as they entered the Great Hall for breakfast.

Inside, the dining hall was filled with loud chattering. The noise intensified quite a bit as Jungkook walked into the room. It seemed that many students hadn't gotten over the fact that Jungkook had pretty much saved the world.

Now that Taehyun thought about it, he hadn't really gotten over that fact either.

Sometimes, it was easy to forget. Jungkook acted like a five year old most of the time, pulling pranks, cracking jokes. But other times... Taehyun really saw how powerful Jungkook had become.

Kookie radiated power, and everyone felt it.

But right now, Jungkook was radiating nervous, excited energy.

Why?

It was the day of the final Quidditch match of the season. This match would determine the winner of the Quidditch Cup. Slytherin was leading by more than 200 points , but either Gryffindor or Ravenclaw could easily catch up. It was going to be a close game. The entire school knew it.

Taehyun watched Jungkook practically vibrate on his seat. Before he could say any word of comfort, however, Roger Davies stood up.

"Let's go team!"

Terry jumped up, holding a bunch of blueberries in his fist. He accidentally dropped a few as he shouted: "LET'S GET IT KOOKIE! YOU CAN DO THIS!" Jungkook turned and gave a thumbs up. He looked calmer.

Sometimes, Taehyun was so grateful for a loud friend like Terry. "See you out on the field!" he called after Jungkook.

A bunny smile greeted Taehyun's cheer.

*****************************************

"And we're here, at the final match of the season! Crazy, isn't it?" Choi Soobin was back as commentator. "And... EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! Can I hear a cheer?"