Chapter Thirteen

"JEON JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK! KOOKIE! GET UP GET UP GET UP!"

Jungkook started. What in the world? Who was making such an INFERNAL RACKET so early in the morning? "What-?"

Terry pounced on him. "OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK. YOU GAVE ME THE MOST AWFUL SCARE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! ARE YOU OKAY? ARE YOU OKAY? KOOKIE? KOOKIE ANSWER ME!"

Taehyun hit Terry, hard. "How in the world is Jungkook supposed to answer if you AREN'T GIVING HIM ROOM TO EVEN BREATHE? IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING, PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!"

Madam Pomfrey bustled into the room. "What are you boys doing? Just because it's a Sunday doesn't mean that you can burst in here, as if you own the place! Poor Jungkook is trying to get well, you boys are not making it any easier by making such a RACKET! It's quite early. Please, be quiet, or I will ask you to leave." She gave pointed glares to Terry and Taehyun, smiled at Jungkook, then left the room.

Terry shuddered. "Sometimes she SCARES me..."

Taehyun elbowed him again, HARD. "Shh! Do you WANT to get kicked out?" he hissed.

"Sorry, sorry, I can't help it! I'm just excited that Kookie is alive!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Why WOULDN'T I be alive? I'm absolutely fine." To demonstrate his great health, he swung his legs off the bed. His head hurt slightly, but other than that, Jungkook was fine. He didn't see the point in the big deal and fuss others were making. He was ABSOLUTELY FINE.

Taehyun looked at his friend. Jungkook DID seem fine NOW. But that didn't mean that he had been YESTERDAY. In fact, Jungkook had been anything BUT okay. First the nightmare, then his collapse... What was happening to him?

"Yah! Taehyun-ah! Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have something on my face-?"

"No, no, you don't have anything on your face..." Taehyun trailed off, looking at Jungkook. They stared at each other for a few moments, Taehyun trying to break into Jungkook's false air of good health, Jungkook stubbornly not allowing Taehyun to break into his facade, until finally Terry broke into the reigning silence.

"Ummm... guys? You're making me feel kind of awkward..."

At that moment, the door to the infirmary banged open, slamming shut behind the two who just came in. "JUNGKOOKIE! ARE YOU OKAY?" It was Hoseok, followed closely by Taehyung.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? ARE YOU OKAY NOW? KOOKIE, ARE YOU-"

"Shhhh!" Taehyun hissed at Hobi. "Madam Pomfrey will kick us out if we-" he paused as the door creaked open again. (A/N: BTW, for clarification, the nickname Tae will only refer to Kim Taehyung in this story. I don't know why I didn't tell you guys this sooner-)

It wasn't Madam Pomfrey. It was Namjoon, followed closely by Jin. They stopped when they saw the huge party assembled around Jungkook's bed.

"Well," Jin started. "I guess we didn't have to worry about him being lonely!" He laughed, and Jungkook thought that his laughter rather sounded like a windshield wiper. Hmm.

"How are you feeling, Jungkook?" Namjoon asked. "Last night I was trying to come up with a list of possible things that could have happened to you, but if-"

"I'm FINE! Seriously! I AM!" Jungkook looked pointedly at Taehyun, who looked back skeptically.

And then the door creaked open AGAIN. "We should have been quieter!" hissed Taehyun. "Now Madam Pomfrey-"

But it wasn't Madam Pomfrey. It was- wait a minute. Some of them had to rub their eyes. Were they seeing clearly-?

Because, in walked Park Jimin, followed by a very annoyed looking Min Yoongi. Yoongi was mad. He shouldn't have come. But when he had met Jimin coming up to the infirmary, Jimin had almost all but dragged him to Jungkook's sickbed. Oh yes. They were close enough for that. They were close enough that Yoongi didn't give Jimin that heartstopping glare. Oh, they were practically best friends(if they HAD "friends"). But still. Yoongi should have desisted. What had he been doing near the infirmary anyway? It was not like he was going to check on Jungkook. It was not like he CARED about Jungkook. It was not like- well anyway, now he was stuck here. And OH MY GOD. Jung Hoseok was there. That meant that-