Chapter Nineteen

"JUNGKOOKIE! WAKE UP!" Terry's voice blared. "WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"OH MY GOD WILL YOU BE QUIET?!" Taehyun shouted from the other side of the room. "SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE!"

Jungkook groaned. His roommates were so annoying sometimes. All he wanted to do was sleep, and they were shattering the quiet—

"KOOKIE!!!!!!!!!! GET UP!" And Terry was now bouncing on Jungkook's bed.

"What time is it?" Jungkook groaned. "And why are you so energetic?"

"It's 6 o'clock, and I'm energetic because-" Terry stopped. "Don't tell me you don't know?"

Taehyun threw a pillow at Terry, it sailed across the room and smacked him in the back. Jungkook suppressed a grin. "Why don't you just TELL him if you're THAT excited!" Taehyun shouted again.

Terry pouted. "Aren't you guys excited? TODAY IS THE HIGHLY ANTICIPATED RAVENCLAW VS. SLYTHERIN MATCH! AREN'T YOU EXCITED?"

Jungkook just groaned and rolled over in bed. Taehyun pulled the covers over his head. It was too early to get up.

Jungkook knew that today was the day. But he was scared. Who wouldn't be? They were playing SLYTHERIN! The last time Jungkook had played, he had fallen off his broomstick. And today he was playing Jimin... and Minguk... to name a few. Jungkook shuddered.

Terry pounced on him. "Kookie! Don't be scared. You'll do great today! You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!"

Jungkook smiled at Terry's attempts to cheer him. Though Jungkook was still scared, he felt a bit better that he had others to cheer him on. He was glad for his friends. They made everything better.

********************************************

His good feeling didn't last. By the time they were in the Great Hall for breakfast, Jungkook's stomach was doing some weird acrobatics. Minguk kept leering at him from the Slytherin table, Jungkook's teammates and housemates were chattering excitedly, and their voices just served to make the acrobat in his stomach do a few more flips.

His eyes traveled around the room, he couldn't sit still, he was too nervous to eat. Jungkook's eyes met Jimin's, and some of his nervousness dissipated. Jimin could always make him feel better, just with a smile.

And then Roger stood up, gesturing to the Ravenclaw team to follow him, and so Jungkook stood up, his nerves jumbled into one huge tangled mess. It didn't help that Minguk kept smiling at him.

"Okay team! Let's review quickly." Roger stood in front of them, holding his broomstick. "We're playing Slytherin, and they have a pretty good lineup. They've got Jeon Minguk and Adrian Pucey as Chasers. I know you guys can handle them." He grinned at Ji-Eun and Jisoo. "And I'll take Flint. Shadow them, and take the ball at every opportunity. They are definitely going to play dirty, but whatever you do-" and here he looked at each of them, "don't get in trouble with the teachers. No fouls. I don't like winning a game where we cheated. If they cheat, we just play better than them. We are better than them." He paused to take a breath.

"Hear hear!" Duncan exclaimed loudly. "Let's get a win today! I can't bear seeing the smug looks on their faces if they win again."

Roger nodded. "We've got the most amazing team this year. That is..." his voice trailed slightly, as his eyes traveled discreetly to Jungkook.

Jungkook knew what Roger was talking about. They had a good chance of winning, but if Jungkook blacked out-

No. That wouldn't happen. Jungkook squared his shoulders. "Don't worry Captain! I've got it!"