Chapter Two

All across Britain, Wizard children were getting ready for their journey back for another year of schooling at Hogwarts. Harry Potter and Hagrid went to Diagon Alley to buy items, as did many others.

Jung Hoseok was excited. He was going to a Wizarding school! Even though he was born in a Muggle family, he had believed that there was something more to the normal world that he lived in. It had not been until the school year of his eleventh year was drawing near that he received a letter claiming he was going to Hogwarts. Although his parents had been less inclined to believe the letter, after all, his two older brothers and his older sister had never received anything like the Hogwarts letter that had been delivered to their flat in London. He had gone with a man called Hagrid to buy supplies, and had been reading his many new school books a few times already. When the day of his departure for Hogwarts dawned, he was so excited that his mother and father couldn't help but believe in a little bit of magic. After all, their son had never before seemed so happy, in fact, he had NEVER been as happy as when the letter came, he had always been despondent since childhood. After the letter arrived however... Let's just say that Hoseok was now the happiest child(in his parent's eyes) on the planet. Maybe magic DID exist.. But you didn't hear it from Mr and Mrs. Jung.

Kim Namjoon was also excited, though in a slightly different way from Hoseok. He had also been born to two Muggle parents, and he was very practical and smart. He had also gone with Hagrid to buy supplies for his first ever year at Hogwarts, and he had already gone and memorized all the materials in the books. He hoped that the others were not too far ahead of him in magic, and that he could catch up to those people who had known about magic all their lives. All in all, he was absolutely pumped.

Kim Seokjin was preparing for his second year at Hogwarts. His mother had done so much to prepare him, she had dragged him to Diagon Alley and had him fitted for many different robes, and other things. When Jin had protested, saying that he was fine, his mother had hit him on the arm. "Don't be silly, SeokJinnie! I have the money, and I will not hesitate to use it for my only son!" She had caressed her son's handsome face, while he had rolled his eyes. Honestly, sometimes his mum was really embarrassing.

Meanwhile, Kim Taehyung had gone to Diagon Alley with his mother and younger sister. There, they had gone with him to get fitted for robes, and also to get a wand and his school supplies. He was super excited for his first year at Hogwarts, having heard many good things about the school from his two older brothers that already attended. His mother and father were both respectable wizards, and though the family was a bit on the poor side, they were always happy to be together and were always laughing about one thing or another. On the day of the Kim brothers' departure for Hogwarts, Mr. and Mrs. Kim, along with a despondent Kim Youna, who was wailing at the thought of being left behind by her brothers who were going off for adventure while she was stuck at home, trooped into King's Cross station with their baggage. Mrs. Kim fussed with her sons' hair, kissed the three of them on the forehead, and lovingly smiled at them. Taehyung's older brothers were a bit embarrassed by all this affection. "Hey! Eomma! Stop embarrassing us!" the two twins exclaimed. Mrs. Kim just hit them both on the head and told them to behave. They were off to Hogwarts!

Jeon Jungkook stood next to his brother, Minguk at platform 9 ¾, waiting to get on the Hogwarts Express. Mr Jeon glared down at his younger son, a bit miffed that he seemed to be enjoying himself so immensely. Mrs Jeon sniffed in displeasure at seeing the Kim family, while Mrs Kim smiled sweetly back, ushering her children onto the platform and kissing them goodbye.

"Ugh!" Nayeon muttered. "That woman, that family! They are so disgraceful! How dare they come into the station with their heads held high when they are purebloods who have stooped so low to help Muggles!" She turned to Minguk. "I am telling you, never make friends with any of them! Ever!" Then others entered the station that she was even more mad about. "UGH! The Weasleys! And who is that with them? Looks like a dirty Muggle to me! The child's glasses! And he is dressed like a poor, destitute Muggle! Ugh!"