Chapter Twelve

(A/N: So this chapter is about the first Quidditch match between Gryffindor and Slytherin, but, as I said in the introduction, even though this contains canon characters, the story line is radically different. Anyway, enjoy~~)

It was the first Saturday of November. The day of the first Quidditch match, between Gryffindor and Slytherin. The atmosphere of Hogwarts was, to say the least, very tense. For the past week, Slytherins and Gryffindors had been at each other's throats. On Wednesday, Son Wendy and Kim Jennie ((A/n: YES, WENDY FROM RED VELVET AND JENNIE FROM BP!) were both sent to the infirmary after getting into a fight, in which some- not very pleasant words and hexes were exchanged.

Jungkook really couldn't understand the rivalry between Slytherin and Gryffindor. Honestly, their fights were always WAY out of proportion. Students from each House would glare at each other just passing in the halls. So, yeah, the atmosphere surrounding this first Quidditch match of the year was very, VERY tense.

It was a clear and crisp morning. Outside, it was bright, but bitingly cold. Jungkook could see that Jimin was really nervous. Not surprisingly, Minguk wasn't(or at least he didn't LOOK nervous).

Jungkook wished he had the courage to walk over to the Slytherin table to comfort Jimin, who was looking decidedly green, and was not eating anything. But he couldn't bring himself to move. MINGUK was there. But, Jimin NEEDED him. But-

And by the time Jungkook knew it, the Gryffindor and Slytherin Quidditch teams had risen from their tables. Oh well. Jungkook felt ashamed. Here was another reason why he wouldn't be in Gryffindor. He was cowardly. Sigh.

"Come on Kookie! Hurry up! We need to finish quickly so that we can get good seats for the game!" Terry prodded Jungkook. "Come on COME ON come on COME ON come on COME ON come on COME ON co-"

Taehyun elbowed Terry hard in the ribs. "Shush! You're driving me nuts, and it's only 10 in the morning!" He looked over at Jungkook, who was still looking a bit pale, presumably from last night's nightmare. Jungkook looked so forlorn and sad, that Taehyun was brought back to the day when the first years had arrived. Jungkook had been sitting in the exact spot he was sitting in at the moment, staring at the Slytherin table, as he was now. The deja' vu was almost frightening.

Jungkook stood up. He had not eaten much. But for some reason, he couldn't eat any more. There were butterflies in his stomach, and he felt tired, so tired, as if he hadn't slept the night before... as if he had had a horrible nightmare... Jungkook noticed Taehyun giving him piercing looks throughout the entirety of breakfast, as if something was off, or wrong about himself. Maybe he looked a bit pale? Strange.

Terry jumped up as well. "FINALLY YOU GUYS ARE DONE!" He pulled Taehyun up from the table, and dragged him after Jungkook. "LET'S GO! COME ON!"

Taehyun glared, and Jungkook sighed. Terry could be a tad irritating sometimes. Not a tad. More like, he could be one of THE MOST annoying people in the entire world.

Terry kept pushing his friends, out the Great Hall, down the steps, out the front door, down the path leading to the Quidditch field, and finally up the stairs of the bleachers, where Irene, Jisoo, and Ji-eun(she liked to be called IU) were already sitting. They were giggling and whispering about something, but the moment Taehyun plopped next to his sister, they stopped talking.

Taehyun rolled his eyes dramatically. "Girl's stuff.." he said to Terry and Jungkook, who both had virtually NO experience with girls.

Irene hit her brother, and soon they were hissing at each other. Jungkook had never been so jealous. If Jungkook had annoyed HIS brother, Minguk would have probably set him on fire or something like that. Sigh. Sometimes life was just so unfair.