Chapter Eight

"Yah! Kookie! Time to get up!" Jungkook groaned as his two roommates shook him, jumping on his bed. "Come on!"

"Ugh! Taehyun, Terry, it's literally 6:30 in the morning! Why can't you let me sleep for a few more minutes?"

Terry shook him once more, fully rousing him out of sleep. Jungkook looked at their shining faces. Why were they smiling so brightly so early in the morning? He was sure even Hobi didn't look so perky when he woke up.

"Ugh! What is it?" Now Jungkook was fully awake, and pretty mad.

"We have flying lessons on Friday! We're learning with the Hufflepuffs! This is so exciting!" Terry exclaimed loudly.

Jungkook groaned. He had never learned how to fly in his life! He snuggled back under his covers, and Taehyun and Terry looked at each other and shrugged. How was Jungkook not excited?

********************************************************************************

Jungkook was walking to class, carrying his books. He was headed to *shiver* Potions. Suddenly, he was jumped on by Hobi and Tae.

"Jungkookie! Did you hear? Did you hear?"

"What?"

The two boys tripped over their words. Jungkook did not understand what they were saying. "Yesterday-"

"Oh my goodness! Jimin-"

"Harry Po-"

"It's insane! Professor Mcgonn-"

"I can't believe it! First years actually-"

Jungkook stared at them. "Okay, okay. Shush! Both of you!" They went quiet. "What happened yesterday?"

"Yesterday, flying lessons started."

"Gryffindor and Slytherin were learning together!"

"It seems as if Draco got into a fight with Harry, and Jimin had to step in to stop them from murdering each other. They got on their broomsticks, and started flying! I heard this from Namjoon," Hobi clarified. "Then Professor McGonnagal and Professor Snape both stormed onto the playing field, and took Jimin and Harry away! What do you think happened? Kookie? Jungkook!"

Jungkook had dropped his books at the mention of Jimin being taken away by Professor Snape. What if Jimin got expelled? His parents would be disappointed, and Jimin would be heartbroken for failing them! "I'll be right back guys!"

"But-Professor Snape will kill you if you're late!" Taehyung called after him.

"I just need to find Jimin! Please cover for me!" Jungkook called back, passing a very confused Taehyun.

"What does he mean by that?"

*****************************************************************************

Luckily, it wasn't very hard to find Jimin. Jungkook smashed into him in front of the Transfiguration classroom.

"Jimin! Jimin!" Jungkook was out of breath. "Jimin, are you okay? Did you get-" and here his voice caught. What if Jimin had actually been expelled?

He needn't have worried. Jimin was practically buzzing with energy. He seemed to want to tell Jungkook something, but instead just smiled. Then he frowned.

"Jungkook, aren't you supposed to in Potions?"

Jungkook sighed. "Yes, I am but... I just wanted to see if you were... okay" his voice trailed off.

Jimin was a bit confused. "Wait, do you mean what happened yesterday with the flying lessons? Did you think I was in trouble?"

Jungkook nodded slowly. "I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions and I-" he was cut off suddenly, because Jimin had launched himself onto Jungkook.

"You know, you're a great friend Jungkook. And because you're such a great friend, I'll tell you a secret." He lowered his voice. "I thought I was going to get expelled yesterday, but then Professor Snape told me that he wanted me to JOIN THE QUIDDITCH TEAM!"

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "But- first years aren't ALLOWED to join!"

"He asked Dumbledore, and I AM allowed!" And the two of them started jumping around, laughing. Maybe laughing a bit too loud, because the door to the classroom opened, startling both of them. They ran for it, still laughing.

Professor McGonnagal sighed as she watched the two boys run off.