Chapter Ten

"Jungkook! Jungkook!"

Jungkook turned at the sound of his name being called.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung was out of breath. "Are you- are you in trouble?"

Jungkook grinned, then realized that though he was on the Quidditch team, that didn't mean Taehyung was. "Taehyung, I-"

"Oh no! Are you- ex-expelled?" Taehyung looked tentative.

"Taehyung... No, I'm not!" Jungkook grinned.

"Phew! You scared me badly for a second! Jungkook, I'm not in trouble either! Instead- guess what? I'm ON THE QUIDDITCH TEAM! I'M GOING TO PLAY SEEKER!"

"WHAT? But- but- I'M ON THE QUIDDITCH TEAM TOO! I-I'M GOING TO PLAY SEEKER AS WELL!"

"WHAT?"

***************************************************************

"Ok, so you're telling me that, although first years are not allowed to join the Quidditch team, not one, not two, not three, but FOUR first years have joined?"

"Wait, four?" Jungkook was confused.

"Yes!" Hobi replied happily. He was sitting upright on his bed in the infirmary. "I heard from Namjoon that Harry joined too! So it's you, TaeTae, Harry, and Jimin! One from each house!"

Jungkook nodded slowly. As far as he had heard, this had never happened before, EVER. They were literally making Hogwarts history! Although, there was also the slight possibility that he would go down as the worst Seeker in history...

"Kookie, how did you end up being chosen anyway? Kookie?"

Jungkook sighed. Hoseok couldn't help but notice that the other boy's fists had clenched.

"Well... Hobi... I don't know how to say this..."

Hoseok looked at Jungkook with a piercing gaze. "Jungkook... did something bad happen?"

Jungkook stared at the other boy. What did he mean, did something bad happen? He was literally in the infirmary, after breaking his right leg, and left arm! How was Hoseok so happy and hopeful? He sighed. "No, nothing bad happened."

"Okay, you scared me for a second! I thought that something really bad happened, or that someone got sick or hurt." Hoseok smiled at Jungkook. "Thanks for visiting me Kookie! You should probably get back to your dormitory."

Jungkook nodded. "I'll come visit you tomorrow! Oh, wait a moment!" Jungkook pulled out the small golden pin from his pocket and handed it to Hoseok. "Almost forgot to give this back to you!"

"Thanks! I must have dropped it when, you know," and here Hoseok grimaced, "when I fell. I guess I learned that I shouldn't get near broomsticks again, huh? My clumsiness might land me in the infirmary again. As much as I love Madam Pomfrey, it's pretty boring here. Anyway, goodnight Kookie! Thanks again, and congratulations for making the Quidditch team! When I'm out of here, we'll have a big celebration party for you guys!" Hobi waved(with his UNBROKEN arm), grinning.

Jungkook clenched and unclenched his fists. Hoseok was here because of Minguk! He forced himself to grin at Hoseok, but he MIGHT have slammed the door a bit harder than he would have. Hoseok stared kind of forlornly after Jungkook. Had he done something wrong to make Kookie mad at him?

Jungkook stalked out of the infirmary, trying to take deep breaths. If only he could have the temperament of Hobi! But instead, he was in a rage. HOW DARE Minguk! Jungkook wanted to rush over to the Slytherin dormitory(if only he knew where it was, Minguk had never told him) and pound Minguk repeatedly until HE ended up in the infirmary.