III ~ Cold Dinner

As the the Malfoy twins arrived to the Malfoy manor Asteria gulped, her face was pale and she looked like she was about to puke. The Malfoy manor, the place she was supposed to call her home only made her wanna go back to Hogwarts even more. It hade becomed her home and it was the place she felt safe, respected and welcomed. Both Draco and Narcissa loved her even though she was a hufflepuff, even though she didn't care about others blood status. Maybe Draco wasn't the happiest about her being friends with muggleborns, especially not the golden trio, but she was his sister and he loved her no matter what. The same goes for her mother Narcissa, she loved her kids so much that it hurt and only wanted the best for them. 

This day, the first day on summerbreak and Asteria wasn't shaking yet. Her father Lucius Malfoy was away for some work reasons and would not be returning until the next day. The thing she was most excited for was to meet the house elfs, that was another thing her father did not support, being nice to house elfs because they were only supossed to serve not being friends with the people they served. Her fathers hate for house elfs made her only more eager to be friends with them and saying 'thank you' at dinner even though he would yell at her

When they stepped through the doors the warm feeling from the sunny weather outside disapeared, a cold feeling rushed through her spine and she jerked.

"Are you okey honey?" Narcissa asked

"Yeah just fine" she blinked a few times "I'm just going to leave this in my room and then I will be down for dinner" Asteria said while she pointed at her luggage.

Asteria took her bags and walked upstairs. As she reached her room she dropped her bags on the floor and walked over to her bed she on purpose fell on to her bed with her head sinking in to her pillow. "Aahhhhh" she screamed with her head still buried in her pillow. "I want to dieeeee". With her last strengh she pushed herself up from the bed and went to her mirror. When she saw her long blond hair she only got reminded about herself a year ago when she wanted to grow her hair out.

"Why did I let my hair grow out, it look so bad" Asteria mumbled to herself while looking in the mirror.

*****

At the dinner table Asteria, Draco and Narcissa had just finished the starter and was waiting for the dinner, in the background some classic music was playing. For the first time in what felt like forever Asteria was laughing with her family.

"I know, I know but I couldn't help myself from saying it." Asteria laughed while saying it

"Sis you can't just scream 'I LOVE TURKEY' in the great hall, everybody heard you"