V ~ Diagon Alley

"Diagon Alley" Asteria yelled

She appeared in the leaky couldron and walked out of the fireplace. Nobody was around due to the time she got there so Asteria walked outside and was met by Diagon Alley more beautiful than ever, it was covered in lights that made her forget about all the bad stuff that had happened just a couple of minutes ago.

The blonde girl forgot to bring enough money so she could stay at the leaky couldron which resulted in a search for a street looking at least a little safe.

Usually Asteria was a fast walker but with the pain aching through every part of her body it didn't go as fast as wanted. When she found a street a couple of minutes away Asteria slowly sat on the ground leaning against the brick wall to scared to sleep. The pain didn't make it easier, so she only slept for an hour or two.

When the sun had risen Asteria checked the watch on her arm.

"Only 6 am" she cried out.

In Asteria's opinion it was better if she got up to get some breakfast. With all her strengh that was left in her tiny body she tried to push herself up from the ground but she fell. The pain was intense, even worse than it was when she got hurt.  A scream escaped from her lips. After a couple of attemps she finally stood up, leaning against the wall, crying.

She cried even harder when she tried walking towards the main street in Diagon Alley. It was only when she heard footsteps coming towards her she stopped.

"Hello?" The footsteps started grwoing louder. "Is anybody there?, I thought I heard someone crying" It was a man's voice that sounded calm but still like he cared.

"Could you help me?" Asterias voice almost broke as she fell onto the ground once again crying.

The man walked towards her and revealed his red hair. He carefully grabbed her arm helping her stand up while reassurring her that everything was okay.

"I'm Arthur Weasley, maybe you know some of my kids, but let me take you home to my house so can my wife help you."

"Yes please" 

Arthur Weasley helped her walk until they reached the fireplace at the leaky cualdron. They both stepped in filling their hands with some floo powder. She tightened her grip around his arm a little and he told her the name of his house so she for sure got there.

"The burrow" both of them shouted.

A green light appeared that made Asteria close her eyes and when she opened her eyes once again she was met by a messy house that was nothing alike the Malfoy Manor, it gave her a warm and comfy feeling. Her nose was filled up with the smell of freshly baked bread and tea.

"Arthur, is it you?" She heard a woman say. 

"Yes Molly, could you help me here, we have company" Arthur said and Asteria 

Footsteps was heard and a tiny red headed woman stood in front of them.

"What" the woman said facing her husband but when she recognised Asteria she gave the girl a warm smile "Oh hello dear." The smile instanly faded when she saw the condition the blonde girl was in.

"Arthur you can go back to work I will take over here." And with that he apparated away

"Follow me dear, oh be careful, here here, sit down on the couch and I will be back in a minute"

As Mrs.Weasley dissapeared Asteria carefully sat down wincing in pain when she came in contact with it. She closed her eyes letting out a shaky breath until she heard Mrs.Weasley come back she opened them again.