X ~ Professor Dumbledore

Sorry for the wait, but here it is

Sorry for the wait, but here it is. Please vote and comment!

"My Dear, what happened to you?" Madam Pomfrey asked the girl in the middle but didn't get an answer. "Get her onto this bed" She then added and nodded at a bed beside her.

As Asteria laid down on the bed, Madam Pomfrey tucked her in and took her friends away to sk them what had happened. She couldn't really tell what they were saying, not even their reactions and facial expressions. During night and in a dark room didn't make it any easier. A few minutes later she came back to the girl who was almost asleep. Hannah and Susan came back with a rather worried look on their faces and held her small hand.

"We will be here first thing in the morning" Hannah said.

"Right by you" Susan then continued sending her friend a small smile right before exiting the hospital wing.

The old witch sat by her side on a wooden chair with a spoon and a bottle in her hand. She poured out some of the liquid onto the metal spoon and moved it to Asteria. 

"Can you open your mouth dear so I can give you the medicine?"

Though the hufflepuff kept her mouth sealed as she shook her head sligthly. The mediwitch looked a little confused to why the girl didn't wanna taked the medicine but she decided on not pushing it further. The girl looked genuinely scared of it. 

The reason behind wasn't that confusing actually, after having a nightmare where she just re-lived her worst memory about a liquid that then turned into her getting tortured from the person she called her father, it is understandable to why she didn't wanna take the potion. But that didn't Madam Pomfrey know of course.

"It is only a potion that helps you sleep a dreamless sleep" She said.

That made the girl ease up a little and understood that the woman ment nothing wrong. So she opened her mouth a little, which made Pomfrey able to pour the liquid into her mouth. And with that Asteria closed her eyes and fell a sleep soon after it.

As the potion was said to do, Asteria didn't dream anything that night in the hospital wing.

She woke up by some mumbles and whisperers, and slowly took in the sunlight that crept in throught the large windows. She could hear four different voices speaking although it took a minute or two to figure out who actually spoke. Finally she figured out that it was Madam Pomfrey, Professor Mcgonagall, Professor Sprout and Professor Dumbledore. 

As Asteria quietly tried to sit up so that she could listen in to their conversation but the girl had forgotten how damaged her body had gotten and as soon as she tried to push herself up from the bed the pain took over and let out a yelp.