XIV ~ cookies

Hi, besties! How are you?

vote and comment for a good day

Nah jk but please do to make me smile

I hope you enjoy this chapter:)

Asteria Malfoy was walking side to side with the bright-haired woman that she'd recently met. They were making their way over to the nearest fireplace so that they could use the floo powder to get home. From the beginning when she only knew that the two were related she didn't know how they were related, she now however knew that they were cousins by their mothers.

"So... Tonks, who do you live with?" Asteria asked.

"Well for the moment I live with my parents, it's been quite much with my Auror training and all of that but now that I'm done with it I'm thinking of getting my own place after the holidays." She replied rather quickly, Tonks certainly had a lot of energy.

"Ah okay" She nodded, Asteria usually was a pretty talkative person but now however she had gotten quite shy and didn't really know what to say. She just wished for Tonks to keep up with talking and joking as much as she had done now.

Once they reached the fireplace, Tonks stopped them and took a small plastic bag out of her pocket with some floo powder.                                                                                                                      

"Here you go," She said and handed the tiny girl half of the powder into her hands, "We'll fit together but for safety, we will both say 'Tonks residence',  okay?"

Asteria nodded and stepped the fireplace together with her cousin, "Yup, got it. "The pink-haired woman nodded at Asteria as a sign and they both threw the powder to the ground as they said 'Tonks residence.  

A flash of green flames erupted in front of her eyes until she was met by another, new and unfamiliar view. Lots of flowers in both pots and vases were spread around the room with white walls and light furniture. Tonks gave her a small push on the shoulder and she stepped out of the fireplace onto a dark brown floorboard. Her cousin threw her jacket onto the couch in the corner and told Asteria to follow her. On their way to a light brown door, the woman bumped into a wooden stand with flowers on it.

"Mother and father won't be home in an hour, they had some kind of meeting today so you have time to unpack if you'd like," She said as the two entered an airy and plant-decorated room, with white and sage green squared curtains, framing a large, now frosted, window.

The younger girl shook out of her gaze and looked at Tonks, "That sounds good, but unpacking won't take long"

"Well then we have more time for baking some cookies, I'm not very good at it but I'm sure with both mine and your skills we can make something eatable at least" 

Asteria let out a laugh and agreed with her cousin. It was amazing for her to feel that comfortable in such a short time, a feeling she not often was met by.