XI ~ Hogsmeade & Halloween

Please vote and comment <3

October 31th 1993

The weekend before Halloween was quite the entertainment. The castle was filled with pumpkins all over the place, some litten, some carved and some natural.  During most of the time it was dark outside so the school was lit up by all kinds of lights. This was of the most beautiful times at Hogwarts, except for christmas of course. 

It was a rather chilly morning, the weather had really took a turn. This weekend was a special one for the students at Hogwarts. This day was the first time of the year for 3rd years and above to visit Hogsmeade. Today was  Halloween which everyone seemed to be very excited for. There would be an amazing feast in the evening with lots of food, as well as piles of candy. School had been draining out all of the students energy with a huge amount of homework, assignments and school projects so this weekend was going to be helpful for a lot of them.

The hufflepuff common room was probably the most decorated of them all, during any time of the year the place was filled with green plants and flowers in all kinds of shapes and colors, there were candles on each and every surface. However, at this time of the year, the room was even more beautiful, warm and inviting. 

The four hufflepuff girls were dead asleep. Their dormitory were quiet and peaceful, a glimpse of light shone through a small oval shaped window. Susan was the first one to wake up, her auburn hair all over her face. The girl silently sat up in her bed as she tried to become more awake. Even though Susan would like to sleep more she also knew that today was going to be a good day for her friends and decided that it was best to not fall asleep again. Hastily she threw of her duvet and accidently almost knocked over a glass of water.

The glass made a light noice, but it was enough for Hannah to wake up. 

"Hiya" Hannah muttered, half of her face buried in the pillow.

"Good morning" sang Susan a little too loud.

Two grunts were heard from the end of the room.

"Can you be quiet?" Asteria threw an angry look at Susan.

"Ah shush Asteria, you needed to wake up anyways"

"Don't you shush me Bones

"I have all the rights to shush you, Malfoy" Susan joked and threw a pillow at her best friend.

Asteria shook of the cotton pillow and sat up, her feet felt heavy as they fell onto the wooden floor. Jessica, whom's bed was across from Asterias' jawned loudly and rolled over in her bed.

"Anyways-" Hannah started "Go get ready we are going to Hogsmeade"

"Jess are you still going with the others?"  Asteria asked.