XV ~ Christmas, the year 1994 and trains

 Hi my loves, hope you'll enjoy reading this. Vote and comment on this chapter, honestly I can't really describe how much seeing all your comments mean to me.

And oops I remembered that I forgot to have a GIF in the last chapter but eh yeah hehe. Don't mind Ginny being in this one tho...

It wasn't any problem at all for Asteria Malfoy to fall asleep that night, by having Tonks in the room and also a certain Gryffindor boy on her mind, she fell asleep in no time at all. And because of that she also woke up in a good mood, energetic, and the same smile still on her face.

Gently stepping over the mattress with her cousin still sleeping on it, the platinum-haired girl went down the short corridor in her pajamas, leading to the kitchen and dining room. Ted Tonks stood in front of the stove, a pan in his hand with some scrambled eggs in it. Across the rooms was Andromeda setting the table for her and Ted. 

As Asteria reached the kitchen she knocked slightly on a thin wooden pillar to make the two know of her presence.

Her brunette aunt looked up with a broad smile and set down the two flowery porcelain cups on the table. 

"Hi dear," Andromeda greeted her and readjusted her knitted sweater. "Would you like to eat breakfast with us now or do you wanna wait and eat it with Nymphadora? you know we could always wake her up if you'd like to eat it with us"

"No no, no need to wake her up, but I am quite hungry if I'm gonna be honest," Asteria said calmy.

With a swift of older witch's hand, another plate, glass, and fork appeared on the table and placed itself out perfectly. 

"Would you like some coffee or tea as well?"

"Erm yeah, tea would be nice, nothing extra in it, just, plain tea" 

Andromeda nodded at her answer and in just a minute everything was on the table. 

Halfway through the breakfast, stumbled Tonks into the kitchen with her hair all messy and just like her cousin, only in her pajamas.

Yawning, she poured herself a cup of coffee and then sat down beside her father, facing Asteria. Together, the four of them continued eating breakfast until it was all empty. 

The two younger girls decided the day before that they were going to go down to a nearby lake and go ice skating. Asteria was going to get to burrow one of Tonks's older pairs of figure skates and seeing as it was going to be her first time, her cousin was going to be teaching her about it.

So with many layers of clothes and socks, the girls made their way down a snowy path, and after a few minutes, in front of them was a grand and beautiful lake with large trees covered in snow and frost hanging above the ice.