Chapter 31

"Can I walk you back..?" Felix asked Y/n as she was standing at the front door with her luggage.

"Sure, I don't mind. But, are you sure you'll be able to?" She said softly. The other members except Hyunjin were all there.

"Ya, I'll be fine." Felix said.

"Guys, thank you for letting me stay with you. I'm sorry that this happened, I-I don't know what I can do or say. I really appreciate all of you for being so caring." Y/n told all of them.

"Y/n it's really no problem, you also helped us loads.." Chan said, he didn't know how to act in a situation like this.

"Things will get better, take care, ok?" Changbin said as he patted Y/n's shoulder.

They said their goodbyes but of course, Y/n would want to visit and meet them again. Felix and Y/n walked in silence.

"Let me....carry your bags." Felix asks, holding out a hand.

Y/n looks at his hand and then back at him. "No, it's ok you don't need to."

"Ah but I insist." Felix smiled.

He won't ever stop being a gentleman. "No really Felix,-"

He lightly takes her bag and puts it behind his back. "That's how it should be done."

Y/n smiled a little at his thoughtful actions. They continued to walk and reached the woods where they once walked together. Not only him, but with Hyunjin too. She remembered that Hyunjin and her took a walk that night and they both told each other about their disturbing past. Come to think of it...he was very close to Y/n when he asked her if she was afraid of him.

She blushed all of a sudden and turned her head the other way around so Felix wouldn't see. What a pity...

"It doesn't feel real, does it..?" Y/n said out of blue, looking down whilst walking.

Felix turned his head to Y/n. "Oh...ya. He was more happy since you came and all of us enjoyed seeing that." He pursed his lips. "Now it's like, nothing ever happened to him..."

Y/n hummed in agreement.

"He liked you." Felix said, looking back at Y/n. He felt his heart sting a little.

Y/n stayed quiet and her ears listened to the wind howling outside before answering. "I...I know." Felix didn't look surprised. "When I hit my head in the basement, he told me he loved me but I couldn't hear what he was saying and didn't do anything. It felt like I was hallucinating, but then later in the hospital I realized and...I felt so bad. Why did he tell me at that time? I couldn't hear a thing and I feel guilty about it now."

Felix couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. He felt bad for Y/n but at the same time, something was hurting him. "You know, before I went with Jisung to give Minho-hyung cover, he told me that he may not make it out alive. What if he knew Y/n...? He wanted to let out something that he has been holding in for a long time. He knew that there would be some damage." Felix remembered when Hyunjin said with desperate looking eyes to take care of Y/n for him.

So he risked his life for Y/n..? She, herself, didn't know what to do with the information Felix just gave.

"He'll remember, I know he will." He wrapped one of his arms around Y/n's shoulder and both of them continued walking.

She couldn't even see Hyunjin one last time before going. Who knew the last five months would have been so memorable, maybe too memorable.

Felix then suddenly let out a laugh and a few seconds later he spoke. "The dumbass got jealous of me and you."

"So he did, that's why he was so quiet and cold." She said out of confusion.

"How oblivious can you be?" Felix chuckled. Y/n nudged him softly.

"Your...voice goes really well with how quiet it is right now....it's very calming." Y/n said, after she thought maybe she should have kept it to herself.

Felix smiled a little and Y/n got embarrassed putting her hand over her mouth. She felt comfortable with Felix, he was a good person.

She stood and looked up at her house, she missed it after a long time. She felt at peace, but would things be the same..? It would be like she didn't even meet Stray Kids, but the memories still remain and are hard to forget, that's for sure.

"Well, thank you Felix." She turned around to face him.

He stayed quiet for a moment. "It's no problem, I hope we can see each other again. It was really fun when you were around." He hands her bag to her with a tiny smile relieving his cute little dimple.

He saw her go inside making sure she's in the house before he leaves to go back to their headquarters.

Once she went inside he sighed.

"Shit, so I did catch feelings. Let's not do anything stupid, I want Hyunjin to be with her." 

A/n: Stress, Stress, school, stress :)))