Message to My Readers

Jan/18/21

Hello all my beloved readers,

First off, thank you for 3k reads and I want to thank all of you for all the love you gave my on this book. Seeing your comments brightens up my mood so much and I'm so grateful for each and every single one of you. You guys helped me surpass my goal and it's all because of you, not me. 

I want to be someone encouraging and leave lovely comments about you guys just like how you did to me. So I would just like to say never give up.

 If you have a goal please don't give up on it after you put so much determination and commitment to it. You will reach your goal and even if you get discouraged please don't stop! You may feel doubtful but when you look back to see your hard work, you will feel proud. Don't look at how far you have to go, don't look at what you have right now and start asking "Why?", Only look back to see how far you've come. I promise promise promise you that your efforts will never ever betray you as long as you work hard and tried your best. It's a gift from this world and it's very special.

I hope these words encouraged you just how all of you encouraged me with your lovely comments <3

To those who don't know, I will be re-editing and re-writing some parts of my book and probably re-writing chapter one to make it seen more "eye catching" .

Also, I have/am planning a Felix ff and have already drafted the first chapter and planned approximately seven chapters of that. I'm not sure when I'll be publishing it, probably quite a while from now haha but this was just FYI.

Anyways, I love all of you and thank you for this amazing journey and ahhhh I don't want this book to end :(((  If any of you are on a journey to something, I hope you stay on that path and keep walking despite if there are many obstacles and one day I promise you will reach your destination <3