Chapter 24

Again some concepts are taken from Mission Impossible and inspired by the movie.

Mingi walked through the hallway a bit angry. Once he was gone, Minho sighed deeply hiding behind one of the doors of the rooms with Seungmin and Jeongin. Chan noticed what was going on with the three of them from the van by seeing through their cameras so he told Changbin to open one of the doors near them so they could hide, and luckily he was fast enough to.

"Hyung we're going to need backup." Jeongin said to Minho. He was right, despite turning off the cameras and motion detectors there were too many obstacles. If the information is in that room like Changbin said, there is some trap. Ateez is not a normal mafia...

"Alright." Minho said, nodding his head.

It was cold in the basement, the floor was cemented and the sound of wind howled making it sound like there were ghosts. Y/n was sitting on the cold floor and was freezing, chills went down her back and she hugged her legs to keep her warm.

The door suddenly opened a bit harshley making Y/n flinch with fear. San, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and of course Hongjoong entered the room. "Get up." The leader said, his voice was hoarse and sharp. Y/n got up immediately, a bit unstable. Her teeth were chattering because of the coldness. 

Seonghwa and San held Y/n a bit harshly by both of her arms making her whimper in pain.

Hyunjin POV

Obviously I was furious at what Jongho said to me earlier and felt so apprehensive. All I wanted was her to be safe, but I couldn't keep her safe.

Jisung, Felix, and I were in the basement hiding behind a wall, we saw Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Wooyoung, and San come in and see them unlock the metal door. There were only a few rooms in the basement and it was freezing down here. When the four of them went in I heard Hongjoong say "Get up" to someone.

I heard some whimpering and instantly knew it would be Y/n. I got frustrated and worried and was reaching for my gun but Jisung stopped me and I looked up at his face. He probably saw the worry in my eyes.

"Don't...not right now. Chan hyung said to always have a plan." Jisung told me. He was right, I can't just go in without thinking. This all may be a trap but I can't just stand here watching and hearing knowing that Y/n's probably terrified right now.

I got frustrated and raked my hair with my fingers, I didn't know what to do...

I just want Y/n to be safe, I want to hold her, tightly. When will I get the chance to say 'I love you'...? I had so many thoughts in my head but I have to stop thinking about them and focus on what's going on.

"Hyunjin, we're going to be needing some backup." I heard Minho-hyung's voice coming from the mic in my ear. I look over to Felix and tell him.

"You and Jisung go." I told Felix and he nodded. Both of them were very alert, making sure none of the members see them when they are exiting the basement.

Before Felix could go I held him from his wrist making him stop in his tracks, a bit shocked. "I can't promise that I'll make it out alive here...so if anything happens to me please, take care of Y/n for me." I trusted him, and I know he would want her to be safe as well.

He gives me a tiny smile and pats me on my shoulder before going. "Don't worry, she'll be fine and you're going to be okay."

Hopefully.

Both of them left and I stayed focused on what was going on.

3rd Person:

"Is he here?" Hongjoong said. Seonghwa and San were still holding Y/n and she was feeling terrified, who knows what they could do to her.