Chapter 14

Even Felix looked as shocked and confused as me. The rest of the members told Chan to calm down and that it's fine. I had a blank face and was confused and what just happened.

Seungmin looked at me and nodded his head towards the stairs. Noo I don't want to go to Hyunjin. I shook my head but Seungmin still shook his head towards the staircase.

I sighed. I had no choice.

Right when I was about to go upstairs Seungmin whispered to me. "He's more calmer and softer when you're with him, try talking to him. Please."

I was crying on the inside, I didn't want to. Just thinking about it made me feel nervous.

I continued to walk upstairs, I was feeling anxious. Why?

I knock on his door. "Hyunjin...?" I closed my eyes after and I pursed my lips.

"Come in." He said with a calmer tone, Seungmin wasn't wrong.

I slowly opened his door, he was sitting on his bed.

"You okay..? What happened?"I spoke with a soft voice, he was scary and intimidating when he was angry.

He lifted his head to look up at me. "It's nothing...I just....did things a different way." He said with a soft voice smiling at me. He still had the cut on his nose and lips.

I told him that I'm going to get the first aid kit but he didn't want me to, I still went downstairs to get it. My heart was beating fast, it was uncontrollable. I got the kit and went back to Hyunjin's room sitting on his bed and opened the kit.

First, I got out a cloth, I cupped one side of his cheek and gently pressed the cloth on his nose.

"D-Did everything go fine..?" I asked and took the cloth off his nose. His room was so quiet and all you could hear were the soft sounds of nature from outside, like the trees dancing to the wind.

"You worry too much." He scrunched his nose to me.

I took another cloth and softly dabbed it on his lips, still cupping his cheek. He looked down but his gaze kept switching to my eyes.

I stopped touching his lips with the cloth for a moment. "How'd you get hurt?"

"What do you think?" Hyunjin said to me, rolling his eyes. I softly hit him on his chest and he pouts holding it. "That hurt." 

He went silent for a moment and then spoke. "You know...I really like it when you clean up my wounds." Hyunjin said to me, tilting his head to the right mumbling it. 

I scratch the back of my head a bit flustered, ignoring the comment. "Maybe you should talk to Chan...you know to clarify things?"

"Don't worry I will." He gave me a heart warming smile.

I moved closer to him and kissed his cheek, I don't know what I was thinking but my intentions made me. He just stared at me and was probably dumbfounded. I quickly got up and left his room. "Sleep."

Hyunjin POV

Y/n planted a kiss on my cheek ....

She got up and left, I was going to ask her to stay, but I was a bit shocked by her sudden move. I couldn't say anything.

After she left I smiled to myself...

a/n: As you can see from here it gets twisted and Y/n is starting to get closer to Hyunjin, maybe even develop feelings. This Chapter was pretty short compared to my other chapters cuz I just didn't have any ideas so it was like last minute? And I did all of Chapter 14 and 15 while in class.