Chapter 21

Both of them went to Chan's hotel room and all of the members were seated on the bed in the little seating area provided. Hyunjin and Y/n just stood waiting for Chan to talk.

"Ok, the mission was a success but also failed. You saw how sharp and alert they were, getting inside their headquarters is a challenge. Hyunjin what you did was risky and could have gotten you killed." Chan said, briefly discussing what happened.

Hyunjin leaned against the wall with his arms folded.

Chan continued his sentence. "Although it's good you didn't kill Yunho, you only shot him."

"Hyunjin had some rage today." Jisung said rubbing the back of his neck making the others laugh. Hyunjin smirked, still leaning against the wall.

"Well what did you exactly do...?" Y/n asked Hyunjin.

"He choked me and threatened to cut my neck with a knife so I kicked him and shot him on the leg and arms. Felix got into a fight with Seonghwa so I knocked him out with my gun." He said biting his lip looking at Y/n. She got flustered and looked away.

"Then...what happened to Minho and Jisung..?" Y/n asked softly.

"Grenade." Seungmin said and Y/n asked to help clean the wounds on their faces.

"You don't need to." They both said but Y/n insisted.

"Y/n it's ok I'll do it." Changbin said and he started cleaning Jisung's wounds with a cloth while Seungmin cleaned Minhos.

"We know that 3 of the members from ATEEZ are injured so we have an advantage." Felix said and Chan nodded.

"Yes, and their leader was shot on the shoulder but I doubt they are severely injured. It's mostly just Yunho. Changbin try hacking later tonight into their security system and if you can DO NOT do anything. If you can hack and turn the system off we can hopefully get into their headquarters and see the missions they need to do." Chan explained and Changbin said he would after cleaning Jisung's wounds.

"We can't lose any time so we have to do all of this fast and ASAP." Felix said again. They all planned that if Changbin could hack into the system they would leave before dawn.

"Ok then for now that's it. Meeting dismissed." Chan said and everyone went back to their own hotel rooms. Y/n and Hyunjin were the only ones left in the hall. Hyunjin wanted to do something, he wanted to say something, but what? He started fidgeting with his fingers, it had become a habit of his when he got nervous.

Y/n noticed and held his hand."Something wrong..?"

Hyunjin stopped fidgeting with his fingers and looked up at her. He stopped for a bit and stared at her. Maybe he could just try..

He hesitated a bit but then pulled her closer to him cupping one side of Y/n's cheek. He gently placed his lips on her cheek, pecking her. Hyunjin could probably feel how warm Y/n's cheeks were. He pulled away and Y/n kept blinking and looking around.

Both of them felt their face turn tomato red and Hyunjin was still embarrassed but he didn't regret it. Hyunjin gave a nervous laugh.

"Nothing's wrong." Hyunjin admitted, he held Y/n's hand and gave her a smile. Oh was Y/n a mess....she got all shy and couldn't even look at Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow....hopefully." He pats Y/n on the head and walks to his hotel room leaving a shy and flustered Y/n.

Back in Chan's hotel room

Changbin was sharing a room with Chan, and like he said he tried to see if he could hack into ATEEZ's security system. After some time he did manage to be able to turn off some of the cameras and lasers, but only a few.

"Hyung, it's still too risky. There's still a lot of other security devices they have that I can't get into." Changbin said, looking up from his laptop.

"Did you locate the missions?" Chan asked.

"2nd floor, farthest door to the right. It has all their missions, gadgets, gear and everything else." Changbin was looking at his laptop while telling the information.

"Ah. This will be tougher than I thought." Chan started thinking, his face then looked up with his eyes wide open at Changbin.

"Changbin, please tell me we didn't get followed by any of them." Chan looked anxious.

"I-I can't promise that." Both of them looked at each other with a plastered look. This could mess up everything, worse put everyone in danger.

 a/n: My apologies for the short chapter I promise the next few are longer. I decided that I'll update every Monday and Friday for now if that's fine with all of you. It would be nice to get some feedback on this story so if you have any advice pls tell <3