Chapter 8

Y/n POV

It was morning. I felt fresh and slept well last night. I was so done when I saw that I still had Felix's jacket. Ah how was I supposed to give it back to him? I changed my clothes into something simple and comfortable.

I then went downstairs, holding Felix's jacket. Everyone was getting ready to go to the restricted place. I'm assuming they would go when it's dark so they are probably planning on what to do. They were all in the big office and had a map of the place they were going to. I figured it's best not to disturb them and let them plan it out.

I sat on the couch wondering what to do. I was still holding Felix's jacket.

For some reason it gave me comfort. Since it still had the smell of his cologne on it, it made me feel close, safe and comfortable. I went back up to my room and put it back on my bed, I can give it to him later. It did feel weird keeping a boy's jacket.

I went downstairs to see Jisung waiting. He was the only one.

"Y/n we are going to check out the place in the evening when it's dark. I suggest you stay here at home." Jisung had told me.

"But can I at least come-" I asked but was cut off by him saying no. Was it that serious? I wanted to go though.

In the evening they all left and went. It was a walking distance but they went in a car. I felt anxious, as if I needed to know something there. Why was that address written by my dad?

Was he there? Did he have any important 'business' there? I decided to go to the place. I happen to remember the address.

I slipped on Felix's jacket for some reason. I was blushing because of my own actions.

I began walking in the night. It got colder and the wind was cold as well. I then arrived at the place.

It really did look restricted and sketchy. Adrenaline hit my body. This was really not the right time. I know I had to go under cover so no one would see me. Where were the boys?

There happened to be a cracked window at the side of the building. I tried fixing my tiny body in. I fell on the floor, it was dusty. God what did my dad have to do with this place. I began to examine the room, there really was nothing in there.

I began to slowly open the door for the room, hoping it won't make a noise. There was a hallway, just open with no one there. This definitely was suspicious and I didn't want anything to happen to me. There were hidden intersections at the side of the hallways probably leading to a room. The lighting wasn't the best, it was gloomy but had a little light.

I took a step forward, my footsteps echoed through the hallway making me feel scared in case someone might have heard that I was here. My tension built up as I got to the hidden intersecting part of the hallway.

I slowly walked trying not to make a noise. I felt a grip on my wrist pulling me. I should really start listening to my guts. My heart was beating so fast and I was breathing really heavily. Who knows who the person could have been.

My eyes were shut, and my hands were on the person's chest. Their hand was still gripping on my wrist. I calmed down after recognising the cologne scent. 

"What the hell are you doing here." Felix's deep voice whispered in my ear. He had such a serious tone in his voice. I slowly opened my eyes to him furrowing his eyebrows. He looked mad.

"I-uh." I hesitated because he was directly looking at me a bit mad which made me scared. 

"Didn't Jisung tell you not to come here." He asked me with a low voice. You wouldn't want to mess with him when he's angry. I stayed quiet.

"By the way that's a nice jacket you got there." Felix whispered in my ear.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Y-You were scaring me and now you tease me?" I hit him softly on the chest, he was amused by my actions. He caressed my cheek and was looking into my eyes smiling slightly but his shift went towards my lips. 

"W-What's happening here?" A voice walked by.

Felix quickly let go of my wrist and removed his hand from my cheek, walking back. "Nothing Hyunjin."

Hyunjin looked hurt? He had a weird way of showing his emotions because they weren't crystal clear. But his body language was showing that he looked hurt.

"What's Y/n doing here?" Hyunjin asked coldly.

"I don't know, I was about to tell her to go back home. Did You or anyone find anything yet?" Felix said, looking at Hyunjin.

"Changbin-Hyung happened to find the information we needed. He just needs to get to that room without letting anyone find him." Hyunjin explained to Felix.

Hyunjin then left without saying a word. Felix had told me to go back home and stay there. I went out the same way I came in, walking back home. It got darker and colder. I wish someone would walk with me.

I felt a hand cover my mouth from behind. What is with me and getting kidnapped?

Felix POV

After telling Y/n to go back home I met up with the other members outside.

"What took you so long?" Minho-hyung asked me.

"Y/n was here." I said. Everyone was probably wondering why she was here, in fact I was too. Something could have happened to her, especially since she came alone at night. We hopped in the van and talked about what we were going to do next since getting the information was a success. Hyunjin was oddly quiet, he looked rather colder than usual.

We arrived and went inside our house.

"Y/n you here? We're back." Seungmin called out. No answer.

"Y/n?" Jisung said. I was starting to feel guilty. Chan-hyung went to her room but she wasn't there. In fact, she wasn't even home.

"Felix didn't you tell her to go home?" Hyunjin asked me with a cold stare, his voice was a bit bitter. It was annoying me, he usually isn't like this, well not towards me.

"I did." I said with a serious tone.

"Don't tell me you let her come back alone." Minho-hyung said with his voice getting a bit higher at the end of the sentence. And that's when guilt hit me. I was the one who didn't want her to come so nothing would happen to her yet, I let her walk alone at night out of a restricted area.

"I thought you walked with her?!" Hyunjin said to me. God he was pissing me off with his attitude. I stayed quiet.

"Well what are you going-" Hyunjin said almost shouting at me but I cut him off.

"Can you please shut up for a minute!" I snapped back at him. I rarely answer back at anyone but he was getting on my nerves. My heart was racing.

"Guys, quit it. Does anyone have any way to reach out to her?" Chan-hyung asked everyone.

"I have her number. I'm not stupid, I wasn't sure we could trust her. She might run off somewhere you know in case we needed the information from her? So when I knocked her out I took her phone and added her number just in case." Hyunjin said.

"You tell all this now?!" I said in an unbelievable way but he stayed quiet.

"Try calling her." Changbin-Hyung said.

Y/n POV

Seriously, where was I? This definitely wasn't Stray kids who took me this time. It's the same cliche thing, I am alone in a room tied up. I saw someone walk in, looking furious. I got shocked and scared that I had to witness him after so long.

"Y/n." He greeted me.

"I have nothing to do with you, let me go." I said not feeling any pain, just a bit anxious and scared.

"Not even a hi? That's brutal. I still am your father." He said to me which made me furious.