Chapter 19

It was the evening meaning we had to leave for the hotel, I packed just 1 outfit and proceeded to go downstairs. I held Hyunjin's jacket in my hand because I forgot to give it back to him.

Once I stepped downstairs Chan spoke to me. "Y/n will you be fine sharing a room with Jisung?"

"Ya, I don't mind." Sharing a room with Jisung didn't seem too bad.

We were leaving the house and I quickly handed Hyunjin his jacket. He took it from me and I said thank you to him.

As we headed in the van, my stomach just started having butterflies, or was it hurting? Why does this happen at the worst times. I sat behind the passenger's seat, Felix was sitting on it with Chan beside him for driving. Jeongin sat beside me and Changbin sat beside him. In the back Hyunjin was seated in the middle with Jisung on his right and Minho to his left.

I had my eyes closed for the whole ride, hopefully thinking that the pain would go away. We arrived at the hotel, that car ride felt like hell. Not to mention it was completely silent. We waited for our time to check in and we got the keys and went to our hotel room.

Jisung opened the door to our room and it had 2 queen sized beds that were mauve coloured with big brown bed frames. The walls were a soft creme colour and the ground had a white soft carpet like surface. It was a pretty decent room.

Jisung immediately started putting his weapons in his pockets and started getting gadgets for the mission. He handed me a wireless mic and said to put it on so I know what's happening with them.

"Will you guys be fine..?" I was a bit concerned because I didn't want them to get hurt, especially because they said that ATEEZ is a very skilled mafia.

"Well, we can't keep any promises. We'll try to stay safe." He says to him and I nod my head.

He was about to leave the room and told me to stay safe, then he left. Honestly, I should be telling him that. I put the mic in my ear and just sat on the bed.

I heard Chan talking from the mic, he was probably talking about the mission to the boys. I heard Hyunjin talk about me. "Y/n is in the hotel room right..?" I get a flustered and satisfied when he says my name.

"Don't worry your princess is fine." I heard Seungmin's voice and got even more flustered.

And then Minho asked a question that made my heart go crazy. "You like her don't you?"

Silence.

"So I'm letting you know that I gave Y/n a mic so she can hear what we're talkin-" Jisung had said but another voice interrupted and whined.

"Yah! Why did you tell?! Y/n could have heard his answer!" Seungmin whined. Was this all planned? 

"Oh so she can hear what we're saying...?" Felix asked.

"She can also talk and we'll hear obviously." Jisung explained.

"Y/n~.." Felix said my name with his deep voice in a specific type of tone that I couldn't describe.

"I didn't know someone was going to have a funeral today." I spoke up, you could tell by my tone of voice that I was blushing.

Felix laughs. "What if I actually die today..?"

I whine and feel bad. "Nooo I'm sorry, don't say that!"

"Aww now you feel bad. I'm not going to die." He laughs again, making me mumble.

3rd Person POV

Jeongin spoke up and started to tease his hyung. "Hyunjinie-hyung is jealous." The youngest had a way of teasing his hyungs. Also, he had made a bet with Chan.

"I'm not~" Hyunjin said in a melody with a grin. Deep down he did know that he was. He knew he was a coward because he only wanted Y/n to himself, but he trusts Felix and if it's him, he'd risk getting a broken heart.

"You're horrible at not showing it just saying." Changbin spoke up laughing.

The boys came out of the car and started going undercover in teams of 2, surrounding ATEEZ's headquarters. Stray Kids knew that they had planned something, they were very alert because anything could come from them.

Chan and Seungmin went to one of the ends of the headquarters hiding in the bush. Hyunjin and Felix went to the bridge and took cover, Hyunjin laid down putting his sniper between the holes on the side of the bridge. Felix on the other hand stayed low with his carbine pointing to the glass wall on the head quarters.

Felix smirked. "Piece of cake." Hyunjin looked at him furrowing his eyebrows making his eyes wide open. 

Bang.

Y/n heard the bang from her mic and instantly started getting worried, hoping nothing had happened.

Felix was pushed back and the bullet missed him. Hyunjin saw ATEEZ's leader Hongjoong with a rifle in his opposite direction and was pointing the gun at Felix and he quickly pushed Felix back causing him to dodge the bullet.

Felix looked shocked and immediately mouthed 'thanks' to him. Hyunjin went back to looking around him. "Hyung, we're surrounded." He said, touching his mic.

"Crap. Stay alert everyone." Chan said. He and Seungmin looked around and spotted Mingi and Jongho hiding behind the brick wall on their hideout and immediately started firing one by one.

Jeongin and Changbin were looking around spotting any members from ATEEZ, Minho and Jisung were placed behind a bush. "Wait do you hear that.." Jisung asked Minho, it sounded like beeping coming close to them.

"Hyung! Run!" Jeongin had yelled super loud, he saw San throw something near them.

"Shit grenade." Minho said while dragging Jisung with him, running. It exploded, both of them weren't very close to it after they ran but it caused them to be pushed away hitting the ground with a few wounds on their faces.

None of the members could help them because if they went out of cover they could be shot so Minho and Jisung were on their own. Changbin started firing at Yeosang while Jeongin was firing at San. Felix and Hyunjin were focused on their battle with Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

"Shit I need a reload, Felix can you take over?" He asked his partner. Felix tried his best to fight both members while Hyunjin went to the side of the bridge to reload his sniper. Something felt off...

Seungmin then talked from his mic. "Guys, we're fighting 7 members, there's supposed to be 8."

Just then Hyunjin felt someone grab his throat from the back making him whimper. He threatened to put a knife near his throat while making him stand up.

"Stop firing or he dies." The eighth member of ATEEZ says, otherwise known as Yunho.

A/n: I rly apologise for short chapters, I'm just busy with school but I am drafting chapter 23 and the chapters r longer so I'm sorryyyyyy I hope u guys don't mind <3