Chapter 20

Every member from Stray kids stopped firing and their attention went towards Yunho and Hyunjin. All of ATEEZ stood up revealing themselves.

"Good, now drop your guns." Yunho said.

Hyunjin spoke up. "Don't."

Yunho tightened his grip on Hyunjin's throat making him whimper, putting the knife closer towards his neck.

"Alright Alright! We'll drop our guns!" Minho said loudly, and Yunho lowered his grip on Hyunjin making him cough harshly.

Hongjoong started talking, Hyunjin then quickly kicked Yunho from behind on his crotch and he pushed away his hand that was holding the knife. In a flash Hyunjin picked up his sniper rifle and shot Yunho's leg, making him fall to the ground unable to stand up.

Stray kids got their guns from the ground and took cover.

"Dumbass you forgot to get a hold of my hands." Hyunjin said to Yunho, hiding at the side of the bridge. Yunho tried attempting to get his gun but Hyunjin pushed it away.

"Try grabbing it and I'll shoot you in the head." Hyunjin threatened. He then started firing at Hongjoong and hit him successfully on the shoulder. 

"Hyunjin kill Yunho!" Minho said to him with his mic. He was busy firing at San.

"I'll make this asshole suffer first." Hyunjin shot his arm as well, leaving him lying on the ground.

Stray Kids could easily kill ATEEZ at this point but they didn't, if they killed them right now they wouldn't get inside their headquarters which had all the other mafias and the missions they were going to do.

Felix and Seonghwa were getting in a physical fight. It was pretty stupid for both of them because they took the risk of getting shot.....but they didn't.

Felix tried dodging Seonghwa's punches and kicks but he got hit on the jaw. He got angry and fought Seonghwa back. Hyunjin was close by, near the bridge and took his sniper rifle and knocked Seonghwa on the head with it.

Hyunjin rubbed the side of his neck and groaned. He then put the sniper rifle behind his back and helped Felix up. "Piece of cake." He mocked Felix.

"You ass." Felix said, smirking as he got up. He adjusted his jaw, looks like ATEEZ escaped. Yunho and Seonghwa were still on the ground. Chan signalled the others to go back to the van and they did as they were told.

Once they got in the van Chan asked all the members. "Everyone ok? Not to hurt?"

Everyone nodded. Chan then continued. "Once we get back to the hotel we'll discuss more about what we're going to do after, also we'll get Minho and Jisung's scars and wounds bandaged up." They drove off back to the hotel.

Hyunjin still felt a grasp on his neck. He was choked pretty roughly, but he could handle it. Y/n was still in the hotel room. She didn't have the mic in her ear. 

"Should we tell Y/n that we're coming back?" Hyunjin asked everyone. Chan softly laughed to himself while the other members tried holding their smiles, except for Felix.

"You call her hyung, don't you have her number?" Jeongin told Hyunjin and he bit his inner cheek trying not to smile.

Hyunjin put his phone against his ear and waited for Y/n to pick up. "Ya, everything ok Hyunjin..?"

Hyunjin felt himself blush because the other members were all looking at him. "Everything is fine, we're coming back to the hotel."

"Ok, is anyone hurt..?" Hyunjin put her on speaker and thought this was the time to mess with her.

"Oh yeah, Felix got shot in the stomach." Hyunjin said with sarcasm.

Y/n rolled her eyes while talking to Hyunjin on the phone. "That's nice, see I wasn't lying when I said someone would have their funeral."

Hyunjin wheezed and Jisung started laughing. Felix rolled his eyes and poked his cheek with his tongue. 

"Ok I'll- I mean we'll talk to you when we come to the hotel." He turned off the phone and all the members immediately started laughing. 

"You're so- I can't even with you. You're so nervous, where's the confidence?" Felix said laughing. Hyunjin was embarrassed obviously.

"Hey hey hey, don't both of you like her..?" Chaangbin said and it was silent again.

"Honestly Jisung, why did you give y/n the mic? You know they're not going to say anything." Chan said in frustration because he wanted to know the answer.

"Then I'll disconnect it." Jisung said proudly. Felix and Hyunjin can't ignore the question now.

All the members looked at both of them waiting for their answer. "I mean..she's nice and all but I don't know if I have feelings for her. Maybe I do, I guess?" Felix admitted.

All the members turned their heads slowly towards Hyunjin and he nodded. Jeongin yelled in excitement. "Chan-hyung I told you!" Chan didn't say anything and kept driving, they arrived at the hotel.

"Why don't you make a move on her?" Minho asked Hyunjin.

Hyunjin's lips formed into a straight line. "I'm not like that, I don't even know if she likes me back and I wouldn't want to make her uncomfortable. I think she likes Felix."

Felix turned to him and started laughing in disbelief. "Me? No way. She likes you, she's different around you than me."

Everyone got out of the car and proceeded to go to the hotel. They all gathered in Chan's room but before they could Felix and Hyunjin went to get Y/n. They both stopped at her door looking at each other. "Well, knock." Hyunjin said to Felix.

"No why me? You knock you coward." Felix said back to Hyunjin, making him whine like the drama queen he is.

"You know what, I'm going back. It's going to be awkward if I'm here. You two have your moment." Felix walked away leaving a blank and dumbfounded Hyunjin. He then knocked on twice on the door of Y/n and Jisung's shared room.

Y/n slowly opened the door revealing herself with her eyes wide open. It was silent for a moment until Y/n hesitated a bit and she slowly wrapped her arms around Hyunjin's waist making him in awe. A person like Hyunjin hasn't had a hug in a pretty long time, makes sense if you think about how his behaviour is most of the time.

Hyunjin wrapped his arms around Y/n and buried his head in her hair. He got a bit flustered but still didn't want to let go.

"L-Let's go to Chan-Hyung's room." Hyunjin pulled away and walked with her to his hyung's room. He's a shy boy.