Z land pt.11

P.O.V Gigi:
Today the community seemed very peaceful, I woke up with a hand around my waist as I found Hyunsuk peacefully still sleeping on my side, the sun was barely showing itself through our room/dorm curtains, as days and even months went by everyone ended up switching rooms and eventually me and Hyunsuk ended together.

Hyunsuk: Good morning..- He said out of nowhere getting me out of my thoughts.

Gigi: Oh, hi.- I said still not fully awake.

Hyunsuk: You woke up really early didn't you?- He asked as he pulled me close trying to go back to sleep.

Gigi: Yeah, I had a weird dream, and I don't know I have a weird feeling today..- I said as I placed my head on his chest.

Hyunsuk: It's probably nothing, don't stress too much about it.- He said placing a kiss on my head.

Gigi: Yeah, it's probably nothing.- I said still feeling a little uneasy about my weird dream and this unusual feeling.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
Em: Good freaking morning!- She said as she stretched out and sat in our table.

Riss: Good morning to you too, you seem a little to excited for not being a morning person huh?- She said confused just as I was.

Em: I was playing cards with Wonho last night and I won twice so you can probably tell my ego is pretty high.- She said all happy, not even two minutes later Wonho came in with a pout .

Em: Go for some eggs and some mashed potatoes please, oh and if you can get some water that'll be pretty nice too.- She said with a smirk.

Wonho: Ugh, as you wish ma'am.- He said as he walked to the kitchen were our cook was making food for everyone in the community.

Gigi: So you bet bringing breakfast?- I asked confused.

Em: Yup, he's also going to help me with a few of my tasks.- She said smiling all happy.

Gigi: That's playing smart girl.- I said praising her.

Yedam: So who is working on the walls today?- He asked as we all ate our breakfast.

Seungmin: The shifts today are Karen, Jeongin, Junkyu in the morning, Gigi, Jisung and Minho in the afternoon and Riss, Woojin, Mashiho at night.- He said reading of his notebook that he always carried with all the shifts.

Riss: Wait, has anyone seen Woojin lately?- She asked out of nowhere.

Seungmin: Last thing I heard was that he missed two of his gardening and construction tasks yesterday and a week ago.- He said a little serious.

Yedam: Has Chan talked to him?-

Seungmin: He will, today apparently.- He said as he saved his notebook to continue eating.

Riss: He better stop slacking off, that's the main rule here.- She said with anger in her voice.

Em: Does anyone know where does he really go at those times? I don't see him walking around or in his dorm, Mashiho would have already pushed his ass to work.-

Good question.

Riss: Very sus...- She said seriously.

After that we changed topics, eventually Chan would talk to him tonight.

*****************
In the morning I was in charge of giving the first aid classes in the laboratory of the university where we decided to store all the medical stuff, that included medicine, bandages, alcohol, basically anything that could help us in the area.