Z land pt.5

after a couple of seconds we were still waiting for the herd to continued walking, each of them bumped slightly against the cars and trucks, of course with no common sense of knocking into them, everything was running smoothly...that was until one of the Rotters bumped too hard into the trunk we were hiding at and it fell to the ground, I gasped and I immediately covered my mouth with my hand, the Rotter fell face down so he didn't see Minho and I....but then it slowly started to turn its head our direction...I held real tight to Minho's hand knowing this might be the last moment we had alive.

But then Woojin saw we were in trouble so he grabbed a rock that was nearby and threw it in another direction hitting a truck that was on the road making a loud sound, eventually the Rotter that was on the floor stood up and ran towards it as well as most of the Rotters.

Both me and Minho breathed again, I gave a nod to Woojin as a "Thank you " since he saved our lives.

We waited for a few more minutes, and we finally saw the last Rotters after the herd, that was until we heard.....a scream.

I looked at Minho worried and he just put his arm over me pulling me close.

I closed my eyes hoping it wasn't any on the boys since that wasn't a girl scream, the Rotters that were left ran towards the sound, we waited for a couple of seconds and Seungmin had the bravery to crawl out of his hiding spot to look around, then he made a sign to indicate it was safe.

Minho: Let's go we need to know what happened.- He said crawling out of the truck.

I started crawling out and I tried getting up grabbing my side since the cut still hurt a lot.

Minho: Here, I'll help you.- He said helping me to pull me on my feet.

Em: Thanks.- I said, when he pulled me up I ended a little too close to him, before I could stare I pulled away walking towards the others, first towards Woojin to thank him for saving our lives:

Em: Woojin.- I said calling him, he turned around and I straight up went and hugged him.

Em: Thank you...you saved our lives.- I said hugging him by the waist.

Woojin: We need to take care of each other so I did what I could.- He said now pulling away.

Riss: WE NEED TO GO HELP HIM!- She screamed starting to run towards the forest.

Gigi: RISS COME BACK!!- She screamed running after her.

Em: Guys what happened? Who was the one to scream?- I asked as I mentally counted the people that I could see to try and identify who was missing.

Hyunsuk: Its Asahi, he-he tried to see if all the Rotters were gone but, they-they were not, he-he was being followed by them so he had to run, I- He started explaining hyperventilating.

Em: It's okay, it's okay, you need to breathe.- I said as I sat him down seen as he was having some kind of mental breakdown.

Chan: I'll go look for him and the girls, you all stay here, if more Rotters come you know what to do, and if we are not back at night then leave us, okay?- He asked as he was leaving to search in the forest.

Felix: Yes, go.- He said as Chan finally ran after Asahi and the girls.

Em: Now, where the fuck is Max?- I asked with anger in my voice.

Wonho: Up there.- He said pointing at the bus.

Em: Hey you dumb shit! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD US THEY WERE COMING?- I asked angrily.

Max: I couldn't scream because I would attract more but I did tell Wonho to tell everyone to hide under the cars.- He said finally coming down the bus.