Z land pt.7

P.O.V Gigi:

Em: No, Changbin and Felix answer the damn walkie-talkies.- She said clearly in panic through the device.

Still no answer...

Chan: They probably don't have a walkie-talkie, I'm sure they made it, we can't wait to search as we did before so if anyone can go out and try and find them without attracting too many Rotters do it now.- He said through the walkie-talkie and I turned to look at Minho as a "let's go" sign.

Gigi: Okay, we are gonna check if the path is free here.- I said as I walked towards the door looking through the little hole in it.

I didn't see a single Rotter.

Gigi: It's clear.- I said as I saved my gun in my belt and took the backpack to get my bat out.

Riss: Okay guys, Gigi, Minho and me are gonna look for them, stay alert and if you can come out of your apartment try and look for us or Changbin and Felix, remember not to use your guns, and overall don't scream.- She said as she now saved the walkie-talkie in her backpack.

I opened the door just slightly as I peeked my head to look at both sides of the hallway.

Gigi: We are clear, be careful tho.- I said as I exited the apartment we were previously in.

We started walking knocking slightly on every closed apartment trying to find either someone from our team or the missing members, but so far we didn't see anything, we looked on 3 other floors and still nothing.

Minho: They are not here, and probably all the rest of our team are on higher floors.- He said as he passed a hand through his hair.

Riss: Fine, let's go down one more floor and if we don't find anything, then let's go up.- She said as she lowered down her katana.

Gigi: Okay then, let's go.- I said going down the stairs once again, we got to the 3rd floor.

I slightly pushed the door of the stairs, and as I peeked to see if there were any Rotters, one came at me directly.

I stepped back as I raised my bat to hit the thing in the head, thankfully it wasn't that hard, problem was that there were more of those things in that floor, I counted about 10 of them.

I told Riss and Minho to back off so I could close the door.

Gigi: There's about other 10 Rotters out there, let's try to be careful and watch each other's back.- I said and they nodded understanding the mission, then the walkie-talkie made a sound.

Seungmin: Did you find anything yet, we are out as well looking.- He said making noise, of course, the Rotters' heads turned to us.

Gigi: If we come out alive I swear I'm killing him.- I said as I shook my head.

Riss: Shit, they are coming from the stairs, run!- She said as she pushed us forward to close the door behind us.

I started hitting every Rotter's head that was in front of me, I killed two when one of them jumped at me, luckily I was quick enough to turn my bat horizontally blocking its mouth from biting me, I took advantage as I kicked its knees making the monster fall back, I took the chance as I stepped on its face crushing the skull perfectly.

Minho: Watch out!- He said behind me as he stabbed the head of another Rotter that was about to attack me.

Gigi: I owe you 2 now.- I said smiling we continued killing some other Rotters as fast as we could since we knew some others were coming upstairs because of the previous sound we made.

Riss: I can't hold them anymore, they are too many!- She said as she struggled to push the door close.

Minho: Fast, we need an apartment!- He said killing the last Rotter on the floor as he tried opening any door possible.