Z land pt.12

P.O.V Alex (We just using this name from now on, no further explanation ffdfbdfbdskbfk) (For people outside reading this story idk why Riss=Alex, pronouns he/they)

As we arrived to the hideout we were all tired and stressed out.

The safe place in question was nothing more than a small treehouse we made as soon as we started accepting people in, just in case, each one of us took days to come here and bring materials and other supplies to finish the place faster, it wasn't anything out of this world but it would at least keep us safe from all the Rotters.

We used the ladder we made with rope and a few wood pieces to climb up and process everything that happened.

Hyunsuk: Now, what the fuck just happened..- He asked still perplex about what happened less than 40 minutes ago.

Wonho: Woojin happened, that asshole betrayed us and he told that old man where our safe place was.- He said angrily.

Jisung: We need to go back, Em, Minho, Jeongin, Chan, Hyunjin, Gigi and Alex are still back there.- He said with his voice full with panic.

Max: We can't, the place is probably surrounded by thousands of his people with weapons and if you didn't seem to notice, they just kicked our assess less than an hour ago, so what the fuck is your plan if you want to go back?- He asked as he confronted Jisung.

Alex: First of all back off, second of all, we are not gonna abandon them just like that, even if right now we can't go back we'll find a way to save them.- I said getting in between Max and Jisung so they wouldn't start fighting.

Felix: What about the others?- He asked probably referring to those who weren't held captive.

Alex: They'll probably find a way to get back, as for right now we need to focus on helping the captive people.- I said as I sat on the floor trying to think of a plan.

Wonho: We can start tomorrow, but as for right now the only thing we can do is wait for morning...- He said, you could hear the frustration in his voice.

We all agreed as most of us were tired, if we wanted to get the others back we were gonna have to wait..... I hope they are okay...
____________________________________
P.O.V Gigi:
We walked as far as we could from the safe place, it wasn't any easy since me and Alex had to carry Hyunjin who was still bleeding from his wound, but as soon as we stopped hearing the chaos near us we stopped walking, we settle next to a tree so I could try and help Hyunjin.

Gigi: Jesus we need to fix you up right now.- I said as I helped Hyunjin lay with his back pressed to the tree for support.

Hyunjin: I told you to leave me behind, I'm just going to be an obstacle for you to survive..- He said trying to keep his eyes open.

Gigi: Shut up you idiot and let me heal you.- I said as I reached into his backpack searching for a medical kit.

Alex was just kneeling next to me pointing the flashlight we had to the backpack so I could see better.

Gigi: Found it.- I said as I took the medical kit out and started finally working on him.

Alex: Is Hyunjin going to be okay?- She asked shyly as she held the flashlight to Hyunjin's shoulder so I could finish the work better since it was the middle of the night.

Hyunjin: I'll be okay Alex don't worry.- He said as he attempted a smile even if he had pain.

Alex: I...I don't want to be called Alex anymore....- She said shyly.

Gigi: Oh, really? Then...what would you like to be called?- I asked as I was finishing off Hyunjin's wound with a bandage to prevent it from getting an infection.