Z land-pt.4

P.O.V Gigi

It was... Wonho...

Gigi: Wait what? you are alive?!?!!!- I said confused.

Wonho: Come on you thought I was not gonna survive.- He said with a smirk on his face.

Riss: But- how?- She asked just as confused as I was.

Wonho: Well there's a bunch of things to defend myself that I found at the gym, like bat.- He said giving a glance at my bat.

Max: Yeah, yeah enough about that, how's Em?- He asked trying to look at the other side of the couch.

Gigi: She's stable just for now, but we are gonna have to pick guards to take care of her.- I said looking at how she was peacefully sleeping.

Karen: Hey but what about my leg?- She asked offended.

Riss: Just put some ice on it, you'll be alright.- She said to which I almost burst out laughing.

Wonho: Okay so there's about 11 places to sleep counting the couches, so we need to decide who is gonna sleep on the couch to take care of Emily.- He said explaining.

Changbin: Let's make a raffle.- He said and so we did.

mattress (2 people):

-Hyunsuk

-Karen

mattress (2 people):

-Jisung

-Seungmin

mattress (2 people):

-Felix

-Wonho

mattress (1 person):

-Yedam

-Chan

mattress (2 people):

-Hyunjin

-Minho

mattress (2 people):

-Max

-Changbin

mattress (2 people):

-Riss

-Asahi

mattress (2 people):

-Junkyu

-Mashiho

couches:

-Woojin

couches:

-Jeongin

And the last couch for me, cause I was personally gonna take care of Em since she started to have a fever.

Mashiho: Guess we'll see each other in the morning then..-He said and each one went with their partner to their room.

Riss: Hey Gigi, are you sure you are okay with Karen sleeping in the same room as Hyunsuk?- She asked worried knowing it would affect me somehow.

Gigi: I mean I wish I could change it but I'm the one that knows about medical stuff the most and Em needs me...- I said looking back at the couch where Em was.

Riss: Fine... but you know, if you need anything I'm right here, well in the other room, you know what I mean.- She said leaving with Asahi, she got really lucky.

So all of us eventually went to sleep, I started watching over Em for some time before Woojin offered to watch over her since my eyes were closing cause of the lack of sleep.