Z LAND

P.O.V Em

Wonho: The losing team now has to....- He started saying we all were excited, well at least our team.

Wonho: They'll have to carry someone from the winning team, like piggyback style and they have to give 10 laps around the gym, and I want all of you running not walking and watching the landscape.- He said making us laugh, and the other team to whine.

Jisung: Do we get to choose who we want to carry?- He asked still with a little hope left.

Wonho: Mmm nope.- He said and all the other team screamed.

All: Nooooo!- They whined as they threw themselves on the floor since we were all still tired.

Wonho: Don't whine like little kids and deal with it.- He said teasing them as he was throwing the balls into a box.

We divided into 2 lines and he started analyzing how he could pair the people up.

Wonho: Mmmm...I think I got the first one, Minho you are gonna carry Hyunjin.- He said as Minho made the funniest face ever since Hyunjin is the tallest among skz, and well Minho is not.

Hyunjin: I'll like to be called your majesty from now on.- He said and Minho just rolled his eyes.

Wonho: Great, now next pair is Changbin, you are gonna carry Junkyu.- He said which was a good pairing since Changbin is pretty strong so he is gonna be able to carry someone bigger than him PFFF.

Wonho: Next is Seungmin, you are gonna carry Asahi.- I swear TGT almost went "AWWWW" out loud cause they both are the nations babies.

Wonho: Now, Jeongin is gonna carry Chan.- He said.

Chan: Oh my dear youngest make me proud.- He said and Jeongin just face palmed making all of us laugh.

Wonho: Woojin you are gonna go ahead and carry Gigi.- He said and they both cheered as Woojin already picked Gigi up since she's super light.

Wonho: Jisung you are gonna carry Mashiho.- He said, this pair was really balanced as well.

Wonho: Almost done, Now Hyunsuk you'll carry Riss.- (OH SNAP and this is randomized *has flashbacks of playing UNO*).

Wonho: Felix you'll carry Yedam.- (OMG IM ALONE).

Em: Welp I'll stay here.- I said sitting down but Wonho thought about a plan.

Wonho: I have an idea, who would want to switch their partner after 5 laps?- He asked and Jisung raised his hand.

Jisung: Why not?- He said simply and so we started.

P.O.V Riss

I felt like I was in someone else's territory (HAHAHAHHAH omg Im sorry ily).

Hyunsuk: So hop on.- He said kneeling down facing the other way so I could get on his back.

Riss: Ok.- I said as I got on? Idk.

Hyunsuk: You are pretty light this is gonna be easy.- He said as he got in line with the others.

We waited for all the others to get in line and then Wonho started explaining.

Wonho: So after I blow the whistle I want y'all running ready?- He asked and all of the boys nodded.

Em: WAIT!- She screamed as she jumped up.

Wonho: W-what's wrong?- He asked confused.

Em: May I blow the whistle?- She asked happily I swear I saw Yedam giggle by the corner of my eye.