Z land pt2

Hyunjin: SEUNGMIN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?- He screamed but Seungmin stayed on the edge...counting?

Chan: SEUNGMIN GET OFF THERE NOW!- He screamed as he held the door closed.

He continued there for a few seconds until he got off.

Seungmin: Some of that thing's blood fell in my mouth, apparently it isn't that contagious.- He said as we wiped his face off.

Chan and Jeongin got a couple of heavy boxes to block the door so nothing could get in.

Felix: WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!- He screamed trying to keep calm.

Chan: I told you already, the disease I was talking about earlier has spread to Seul real quick.- He said trying to catch his breath after all the adrenaline we went trough.

Junkyu: B-but what are we supposed to do now?- He asked scared to dead.

Hyunsuk: Should we call the police?- He asked as he got his phone out.

Changbin: I think they know what's happening already don't worry.- He said as he looked to the edge of the school roof were we saw a bunch of cars crashed into each other, fires, authorities trying to defend themselves, people running for their lives but most importantly those things attacking people one by one, eating them alive.

Em: Are we even safe here?- She asked starting to walk backwards since it was too much to process.

Chan: Don't worry we blocked the only door here.- He said looking back at the door with boxes on it.

Woojin: But what are we supposed to do now?- He asked now that we all went a little out of shock.

Yedam: Should we call our companies?- He asked as he got his phone out surely calling YG.

Em: I'll call JYP.- She said dialing the number.

We waited but YG didn't pick up...as expected, but surprisingly JYP did.

Em: Hello? PDnim? Were are you? What's happening here?- She asked as soon as he answered, putting him right on speaker.

JYP: A disease has spread to Seul where apparently people are turning into some kinds of zombies, no one is safe here, apparently Busan is the safest place till now, I know it's far away from Seul but you can get there if you get a car.- He started explaining, he sounded shaken up.

But that's when we realized....he is not coming back for us.

Changbin: W-Wait you are not coming back for us?- He asked trying to stay calm.

JYP: Look guys, even if I wanted too, I can't, all I can do for you is maybe give you a space in the safe zone in Busan, but you need to get there on your own.- He said.

Riss: You are an asshole.- She said failing to contain her anger.

JYP: I'm sorry guys that's all I can do.- He said as he hung up.

Em was about to throw her phone but Chan came from behind her and grabbed it from her.

Chan: Breaking your phone is not gonna fix things.- He said as he saved her phone on his back pocket.

Riss: Guess the only thing we can do is try to get to Busan as fast as we can.- She said running her hands through her hair.

Hyunsuk: Busan is at the other side of Korea... how the fuck are we gonna get there?- He asked trying to think.

Seungmin: We need a car, for all of us, cause we ain't running with all of those zombies down there.- He said as he pointed out the obvious.

Hyunjin: We also need food.- He said, now everyone was planning stuff.