Valentine's special

P.O.V Em

So we went back to Sydney Australia since me and the girls made a deal with JYP to study abroad in a place that we chose, and we chose Australia since Chan and Felix lived there so Chan could give us a place in his house, bad thing was that we needed to stay there for 2 months and that included Valentine's day.

So basically we were at the airport ready to leave for Sydney and all of Stray Kids and our boyfriends a.k.a Namjoon, Wonho, and Yedam were there to say good-bye.

Felix: Okay guys is time to leave.- He said as he hugged Hyunjin in a bro way.

Em: Well guess we'll see you guys later after 2 months...ugh.- I said sighing.

Woojin: Don't worry time flies fast and besides you are going to be with Chan and Felix so y'all are gonna have fun.- He said as he got close to me to give me a bear hug.

Em: Yeah but I'm still gonna miss all of you.- I said as I moved on to the next person.

Jeongin: We'll miss all of you too, but remember to take care and don't get sick.- He said hugging me.

Minho: Yeah don't miss us too much.- He said saying good-bye.

We told everyone good-bye and that's when I got to Yedam...

Em: Well I guess it's time to say good-bye.- I said looking down.

Yedam: Oh come here little one.- He said pulling me close hugging me by the top of my body, his arms wrapped around my shoulders as he rested his head on top of mine.

Em: Ugh I'm gonna miss you.- I said hugging him by the waist.

Yedam: Me too, even if right now we barely see each other, being thousands of miles away it's gonna be even worse.- He said hugging me real tight.

Em: Yeah I'll be back tho.- I said still not wanting to let go.

Yedam: I know you will, I'll be waiting for you as always.- He said now pulling away.

Em: Thanks, I feel bad for leaving but you know JYP has his plans.- I said holding his hands still not able to look at him at the eyes.

Yedam: Wait... are you spending February in Australia?- He asked a little worried.

Em: Yeah...- I said a little disappointed.

Yedam: I'll find a way to celebrate Valentine's with you still.- He said determined, I just tried to smile even tho it kinda hurt since this was the first time me and the girls were going to spend Valentine's with our boyfriends, most of the other times we were pretty busy.

Em: It's okay, we'll celebrate it once I'm here even if it's a little late.- I said fake smiling.

Chan: Guys we need to get on the line to get on the plane now before it leaves us.- He said pulling his suitcase with him.

I looked at Chan and then back at Yedam.

Em: Time to go I guess....- I said now being able to look at him in the eyes.

Yedam: Well, remember to take care, don't you dare get sick and remember that I love you lots, I'll text you every night.- He said now getting close to me.

Em: Yup I'll be waiting for your text before sleeping.- I said now genuinely smiling.

Yedam grabbed my face with his hands as he pulled me close to give me one last kiss.

Yedam: I love you.- He said as he put his forehead against mine.

Em: Love you even more.- I said giving him one last peck before walking away from him into the line to get in the plane.