💖👌TGT surprise👌💖

Em P.O.V
Today we were going shopping all of us together since Jeongin and Woojin were out of clothes to wear, so this was basically an emergency shopping spree....well not only for them since basically all of us grabbed or money to buy everything we wanted, but as we already know the mess started even before going to the mall.

Seungmin: LETS GO PEOPLE, THIS IS OUR ONLY FREE DAY AND YALL ARE TAKING TOO LONG!- He screamed frustrated from the dorm's door.

Riss: Wasn't this some kind of EMERGENCY?- She asked a little upset since she doesn't like to go shopping often.

Em: You know how they are, besides Seungmin is the "dandy boy", so you can't expect him to not love shopping.- I said going out the dorm's door.

Jeongin: It'll be fast, I bet we will we back home before 5:00 pm.- He said happily going out the door.

Gigi: Yeahhhhh, I don't think so, remember that we have an stylish bear, a dandy boy, a small baby that likes to be fashionable, by that I mean you and a huge building obsessed with looking good.- She said listing everyone.

Hyunjin: EXCUSE ME, It's not my fault that you are literally small.- He said mocking her.

Gigi: ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT EVERYONE HERE ARE LIKE HUGE BUILDINGS....except for Changbin.- She said just to blast running with Changbin chasing her.

Changbin: You won't get away from this one!- He said trying to get Gigi who was behind Chan using him as a kind of barrier.

Woojin: Are we all here? Let's see.... 3,6,2 and... where's Riss?- He said after counting us.

Han: She went back in the dorm while you weren't looking.- He said naturally.

Woojin: REALLY? WE CANT JUST GO OUT AS A FAMILY WITHOUT SOMEONE GETTING LOST, HURT OR DISAGREEING?!- He asked stressed out.

Han: I'll go for her.- He said entering the dorm, just to come out with Riss on his shoulder hanging like a bag of potatoes.

Riss: THIS IS KIDNAPPING I DONT WANNA LEABE MY BED!!- She screamed moving trying to get off, making us all laugh.

Minho: Ok now let's go.- He said and we all turned to glare at each other.

Skz: I CALL SHOTGUN!- We screamed just to start running at the same time, since the van was not big enough for us we only had 9 seats.

&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-&-

At the end after Minho fell on his face, Felix crashed into a wall, Chan slipped, I fell on top of Changbin and Seungmin made Jeongin trip, we arrived to the conclusion that the girls were carried by one member.

So this is how the seats ended:
Han, Woojin and Changbin with me o top.
Chan, Jeongin and Felix with Riss on top.
Minho, Hyunjin and Seungmin with Gigi on top.

Seungmin: I think we should do this more often, instead of killing each other in the process.- He said and everyone agreed.

Jeongin: AT LEAST YOU WERE NOT THE ONE WHO FELL ON HIS FACE!- He said mad while Chan tried to calm him down.

Chan: Ok chill both of you, what if we do something that every body will enjoy?- He said while getting the Bluetooth microphone out of his backpack, making everyone excited.

Minho: Great, but what song?- He asked and everyone started thinking.

Woojin: What of we do Voices?- He asked and everyone agreed.

Felix: ILL PLAY IT!- He screamed excited and he put the song on karaoke version.

Voices:

Woojin:
deo isangeun deutgi shireun
chagaun moksori gwireul magado